Lich King Cinematic *'*SPOILER ALERT*'*

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
Once again, SPOILER ALERT

http://www.mmo-champion.com/

It's like the first thing on the page.

Pretty disappointed, but I'm hoping Bolvar is possessed by Deathwing, which would be interesting. No, I don't think he IS Deathwing, that would just be a terrible retcon.

On the Arthas side of things, just pathetic. "Oh, no, I'm human." Boop. Dead. The end. Terenas spews some crap Uther already told us. I also don't give a crap about Tirion and I'm incredibly disappointed he wasn't killed... SUCH a boring character. Mograine (essentially the Wild Card of the Ashen Verdict, he just sits around in the shadows looking dangerous, but doesn't do sh*t).

Say what you will about WotLK, it was pretty epic. Except for the last cinematic, which is a massive letdown. But I'm not too distraught, if I want an amazing story I'll just go play Mass Effect 2.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Looks like half of what'll actually happen.

Kinda sad that my guild ain't gonna be downing the Lich King some time during release week. We still needa down Putricide.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Blizzard has copyright claims on the video now, I guess they want people to actually clear the content and actually earn the right to see the video. :)

However, you can search youtube and probably find the final cinematic if you want to, but I won't link it since it'll probably be a dead link soon.

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
The cinematic is slowly growing on me, due to the fact that it leaves a multitude of possibilities. Getting quite excited for 4.0 :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.