Little problem with players...

M

McsiQ

Hi. I have little problem with playing cinema section for all players in team. That works when it's made for one player (e.x. player 1 red) but when i wanna to play it to all players of team it doesn't work :\ I tried with "Group of Player - pick every player in [all players (or allies of red)] and do [Actions]" and in action i placed all my tigger lines with changed player 1 red to picked player. I have placed this file on host, can someone fiix it to me plz ?

Here it is

The tigger with which i have problem is: in inicjalizacja\Intro.Arthras for red is created to test map, later i'll make that heroes will get out from ship. Sorry for Polish language of dialogs, but i thing it doesn't matter

F(i)r(e)

Reaction score
have you tryed making a "group" variable then add the team to it then use the variable for the group to use as redsteam on the trigger as play reds team. try downloading the map i edited and see if this will fix the problem.
if not someone else will have to help you.download from my site. Map Link
i also need help with useing raw data to add multi arrows to my map if some one could help me.

M

McsiQ

Thnx man =] that helped I had to make few little fixes and everything's OK ;) one more time thnx ;d

Cilla

is watching you! Ahh, fresh meat!
Reaction score
Ok first of all, you can attach files to your post (ok maybe u had no email confirmation yet)
Plz do use the Attachment feature and no advertisment host site.

So i looked in your trigger and i already thought so.
Even that you now fixed it, do not use wait within loops.

Have fun mapping gl with your map

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.