Live Die Repeat: Edge of Tomorrow - Awesome Sci-Fi!

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I usually do not watch Tom Cruise movies since he a devout Scientologist and I think Scientology is a dangerous cult but I cannot deny that Edge of Tomorrow is a bad ass sci-fi movie and Tom Cruise is awesome in it. Regardless of Tom Cruise's religious affiliation I think it is obvious that he is a great actor and he nails this role.

Edge of Tomorrow (also known as Live Die Repeat: Edge of Tomorrow) is a 2014 American science fiction action film starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt with Bill Paxton and Brendan Gleeson in supporting roles. Directed by Doug Liman with a screenplay written by Christopher McQuarrie and the writing team of Jez and John-Henry Butterworth, its story is adapted from the 2004 Japanese light novel All You Need Is Kill by Hiroshi Sakurazaka. The film takes place in a future where most of Europe is occupied by an alien race. Major William Cage (Cruise), a public relations officer with limited combat experience, is forced by his superiors to join a landing operation against the aliens, only to find himself experiencing a time loop as he tries to find a way to defeat the invaders.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edge_of_Tomorrow

If you have not seen this movie do yourself a favor and check it out!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.