Loading screen doesnt work O.o

Ancient-wolf

Reaction score
uhm.. i followed the torturial for a loading screen, but it didnt work o_O...
so i wonder if you can help me, i have posted the image and i hope you can make a loading screen out of it.

rodead

Reaction score
you didn't followed the tutorial right the image needs to be 800x600 pixels and yours isn't

s3rius

Linux is only free if your time is worthless.
Reaction score
there are several ways to import a loading screen. Which did you choose? Anyway, keep your loading image at a resolution of 800x600 or 1024x768. Works usually.

J

JRPereira

If you want to use a higher resolution 1024x768 loading screen (rather than 512x512), you'll need to break up your image into named [I replaced the credits loadscreen] chunks as follows:

Credits-Loading-BotLeft.tga (512x256)
Credits-Loading-BotRight.tga (512x256)
Credits-Loading-TopLeft.tga (512x512)
Credits-Loading-TopRight.tga (512x512)

Of course, doing a loading screen this way will result in a loading screen that has 200% more pixels and thus will be somewhat larger than following the tutorial, but it will look noticably clearer.

Make sure you choose the credits loadscreen on your map.

Here's an example of the image I use for my loading screen in team rush. The text would be impossible to read if I just followed the tutorial for a 512x512 screen.

Shadow14l

Reaction score
nop did not work :(.... cant you help me make one =)???

They are by explaining things to you, no one is going to make it for you,

for example, when I did my loading screen, in the end, I noticed it was turned backwards. So I had to start from the beginning, and reverse my picture.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.