Logitech Nuon game controllers

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
The only problem with the Logitech is the Analog stick does not get full motion. You can mod it to work, I think instructions are on the site, but it was shipped with a significant flaw, at least for the analog stuff.

midnight8

NUON & Atari VCS Forum Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I placed a bid. I am very happy with the stealths for play but I just want one to add to my collection. I will probably never open it. Thanks for the info.

Xentorians

Reaction score
Yeah let me know if any of you guys attempt that modification for the Logitech controller. It seems simple enough nothing too technical.

midnight8

NUON & Atari VCS Forum Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah let me know if any of you guys attempt that modification for the Logitech controller. It seems simple enough nothing too technical.

Its not to bad. I have not done it with one of these but I installed an analog thumbstick into an atari jaguar controller and rewired to use on the atari 5200. It is pretty hard to keep the hole perfectly round though. You have to use really light pressure with the dremel and go very slow. Anyone know what the pot value is in these analog sticks for the logitech? I know the stealth is 10k.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.