Looking for a "cleave" model

Marsmallos

Reaction score
Hi
I am looking for a spell "model" so to say, for a cleave ability. The ability works like cleave in world of warcraft, and it would be great if the ability looked like any cleave from WoW. That is to say, the sweeping movement of a weapon animated with some simple, but big and obvious, coloured effect.

Anyone know any custom "cleave" model for WC3?

EDIT: Looking something like this

wowscrnshot052308232901vk9.jpg

Marsmallos

Reaction score
Thanks for your suggestion, I'll try to explain a little closer.

The effect should not be a trail or particle effect attached to a weapon, but an effect looking exactly the same regardless of what unit it is attached to (it would probably be attached to the "chest" or "origin").

An effect looking like a cleave attached to the unit itself, like a spell cast effect, rather than an effect attached to the weapon in other words.

Light Alkmst

Reaction score
I personally would suggest triggering it, but just for the model itself, you could try Ceourl for blue, and either Lifesteal (whatever its listed as) or Skeleton mage for green.

EDIT: Unit - Missile for all three of them i believe. the lifesteal one might be in abilities

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
coualt - the naga flying unit, it has like a bluish projectile that can be scaled up to look like what you have in the picture there

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.