Looking for a Corrupt Model

Obliviron

Reaction score
Hey guys, as the thread says, i'm looking for a corrupt model for an anti-MH system. I would really appreciate if someone could direct me to where i can find one.
Thanks

Obliviron

Reaction score
Err.. I know corrupt models exist because they are exactly that, corrupt.

Originally Posted by Rao Dao Zao
GeosetAnims that do not point to a geoset (ie no 'GeosetId' line).
Dodgy extents -- negative maxes and positive mins (beware when editing the Marine and Tauren).
Team-colored particles (when not modified from an existing emitter).
Animations which last 0 seconds.
Lights when attached to root bone (only sometimes).
Certain texture animations (if not done properly).
Polycount (if higher than 100000).
Faulty Ribbon Emitters.

I'd make it myself if i knew how to, but i don't.

DioD

Reaction score
you know it wrong.

model with invalid params will crush game, not player who saw this model.

Obliviron

Reaction score
Look man, i de-protected dota and looked at their script. The -AH, -Mode2 commands create a corrupt model outside of any units' visibility.
The problem is since the map is widgetized, i would have to use dewidgetizer and then search for the unit that corrupts it. That's would take me around 2 - 3 hours, since i have several unknown files.

Also i don't mean to sound like a dick, but since you don't know what you're talking about, please don't reply to this thread. If you still disagree with me, just keep it to yourself, I don't want to waste time on arguing.

Still looking for help.

DioD

Reaction score
if you know better then everyone, dont ask on forums, for dota, this "model" is lightning texture.

also you may try to post CreateUnit line for AMHS unit, since i unable to find creation of any unit inside AMHS block.

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Look man, i de-protected dota and looked at their script. The -AH, -Mode2 commands create a corrupt model outside of any units' visibility.
The problem is since the map is widgetized, i would have to use dewidgetizer and then search for the unit that corrupts it. That's would take me around 2 - 3 hours, since i have several unknown files.

Also i don't mean to sound like a dick, but since you don't know what you're talking about, please don't reply to this thread. If you still disagree with me, just keep it to yourself, I don't want to waste time on arguing.

Still looking for help.

Did I just hear deprotect DotA? Omg, anyways couldn't you make a player clicks unit, kick player(s)?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.