Looking for some simple maps

magnemann

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm still a noob at this whole mapmaking thing.
I haven't accomplished a lot, yet.
My friend told me that I shouldn't give up, and said that he learned a lot by playing and looking at maps that other people have made. He said that he would examine the triggers, giving him some clue about how the triggers works.

First off:
So, therefore I am here, seeking simple, easy maps intended for noobs. I'm talking about maps containing simple quests, kill a unit for instance, or 20 units, simple cinematics, other simple triggers like destroying a cage frees a friendly unit and so on.

One more thing:
I've been looking for a map which I really thought was simple and beneficial for someone with my skills. I don't remember the name, but I do think the map was uploaded on The Helper. The area was Barrens I think, and the hero looked like a captain or a blood elf swordsman, and I remember that there were some cages where you could set free friendly units, alas I do not know what the plot was. If anyone knows what map I am talking about, please tell me. :)

XeNiM666

I lurk for pizza
Reaction score
1. Study the Azure Tower Defense or Blizzard's Tower Defense. It has some triggers like lives and removing units that are not playing.

2. Visit this site. Try to search some maps/spells/templates.

3. Visit the forums Tutorial and Repository Threads. There are many tutorials and maps that will teach you some mechanics of triggering.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.