Looking to join a project

Reaction score
Hey everyone , i'm looking to join a project. It doesn't matter which one as long as i like it and think it will be a good map. I'm looking to be a scripter , i will code in vJASS , making systems spells and stuff like that.

If you need a coder for your project just reply to the thread with the link to your project or info about it. I only want to code, because i don't have all that much time to terrain and stuff. :)

Here's Some of my latest coding work :

So please , reply!

Charapanga

Reaction score
I think(think...) this is in the wrong section?
Anyway...
I need a scripted boss fight or two atm...Add me to MSN if you want to help me out, cuz i kinnda have no idea how to script a boss fight

Charapanga

Reaction score
Well if you're good at making spells...
You can join My WIP Project :)
EDIT: And/or some systems ... like a better duel system, mine sux...

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not looking to do one thing. I'm looking to join a project.
I think you'd be better off looking through the projects, and applying for whichever you want. (If there's an open scripting position).

I'd want to join a project too. Just for spell and system (Not sure about this) making though. Nothing else :p.

troyboy

Reaction score
Hey my map is in need of bettter (more original) spells. if you wana join up with me, and can create spells etc. that'd be fine. youd get credits alongside me and itll be algud.

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
Hey Triggerhappy, you could join my Warcraft 4: The Awakening project. It has heeps of followers already, and right now i need a jasser for spells and systems. Here is my thread for more info (look on bottom for link), i'd recommend reading the whole thread for the most up to date info one what has been done. Also, if you join you could contribute to the story line i shall be making. Warcraft 4: The Awakening will first have Skirmish maps, then Lan/Internet Maps, then finally the campaign will be worked on. Im currently working on the Units and spells, i also need some interesting systems done like seasoning and weather systems. The story line goes in this order:

The Undead Campaign: The Lich King awakens from his 10 year slumber and assembles his great undead army, while he is assembling his army, he is creating a monstours abomination...

The Orc Campaign: Thrall is forced to hail to the Lich King, at this stage the whole human population is wiped and only some survivors hide in Dwarven caves. The Alliance has fallen and the Night Elves have hidden in the forests out of fear. Thrall bows to the Lich Kings letter of domination, but has hatred for the undead. When Thrall gets back to camp, he realises a new Orc has arrived, later this Orc becomes leader, seperating the orcs into two factions. The Fel Orcs Rising and the Eldars.

The Human Campaign: Unknown at this point.

The Forsaken Campaign: Unknown at this point.

The Nightelf Campaign: This campaign is still being worked on, but the intro cinematics last phrases are:
"They... Come from the stars... "
*Light flashes in the sky and it is raining bright, light engulfed water"
"They're coming to get back what is theirs..."
"They are Awakening..."

I have wroten up to the Orc campaign on the thread, ive also added new units and buildings for the Undead down the bottom with pictures.

If you would like to join please respond on this thread or my own. Thanks in advanced: :thup:

Link: http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=110737

Waaaaagh

I lost all my rep and my title being a jerk
Reaction score
Whether or not you get to work with me mostly depends on how good of a coder you feel you are. It's a vJass project, but a bit of it is, in my opinion, beyond your level of skill at the moment. However, you look to be pretty capable, and there are a few systems that need to be put into place that I currently just don't have time for. If you want to learn some things about vJass, and if you want to do a variety of things, you'd probably want to work with me.

Waaaaagh

I lost all my rep and my title being a jerk
Reaction score
It's very hush hush. You know, secret. It is so powerful that it cannot be defined. Currently it needs an item system, since I'm not happy with WMI for these purposes. You should know that you'd not be joining the project because there are things I can't do, but rather because there are things I don't have *time* to do.

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
King> Sorry, i don't want to work on a campaign.

Waaaaagh> what project are you working on?

Im not doing a campaign :nuts: lol im doing the campaign last, i need all the spells and systems done for the melee maps.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.