Spell Magma Eruption

Tinki3

Special Member
Reaction score
A spell that resembles Volcano, but with much more features.

Import Difficulty: High

Units Affected: Enemy, Ground

Target Type: AoE

Spell Info:

Creates a massive eruption of magma at a target location. The eruption causes random explosions of fire that deal a random amount of damage between 50 and 100, has a chance to spurt out fire balls that explode and stun dealing 60 damage and has a chance to create Magma Monsters which have permanent immolation and Breath of Fire.

Level 1 - 5% chance to create a Magma Monster, 10% chance to spurt out fire balls.
Level 2 - 10% chance to create a Magma Monster, 20% chance to spurt out fire balls.
Level 3 - 15% chance to create a Magma Monster, 30% chance to spurt out fire balls.
Level 4 - 20% chance to create a Magma Monster, 40% chance to spurt out fire balls, 10% chance to create a big explosion that deals 250 damage.

magmaeruptioncm8.jpg

magmaeruptionlv0.jpg

Attachments

• Magma Eruption.w3x
    31.8 KB · Views: 503

R@d14nc3

Reaction score
YaY, another great spell by Tinki3.
I find it rather great.Well done.

Though it's a bit random...needs luck^^

UnknowVector

I come from the net ... My format, Vector.
Reaction score
Sweet, but it should kill trees :p.

Nice spell, and the triggering looked clean... well at least the part I didn't just skim. And in the maps loading screen you have a misspelling, "heroes" isnt a word, its "heros"

Tinki3

Special Member
Reaction score
Sweet, but it should kill trees :p.

Nice spell, and the triggering looked clean... well at least the part I didn't just skim. And in the maps loading screen you have a misspelling, "heroes" isnt a word, its "heros"

Well if the editor of the spell wanted the spell to kill trees then he can make it so it does, but I never thought of it killing trees when I was making it:p

I don't know if 'heroes' is spelt like that or not:nuts:

UnknowVector

I come from the net ... My format, Vector.
Reaction score
Now that you mention it... that is right, but I know when I looked at the loading screen something seemed wrong, and I thought it was that one. Ill check again.

EDIT: Ok yeah it says "Heroe's" I forgot the " ' ", ethier way, its "Hero's"

swb90

Reaction score
Now that you mention it... that is right, but I know when I looked at the loading screen something seemed wrong, and I thought it was that one. Ill check again.

EDIT: Ok yeah it says "Heroe's" I forgot the " ' ", ethier way, its "Hero's"

Hero's item for a single hero =)
Heroes' items for items belonging to several heroes...

anyway the spell looks really cool =)....i'll dl it nw n c wat i can possibly use it 4....for own enjoyment =)

D

deathtomato

Heh now that IS really cool. Burning people in volcanoes has always been a passion of mine, and your spell has made it an online reality! lol... + rep anyways..

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
Again, very nice spell :)
Approved.

Hope to see more of your spells in the future.

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
y are you using custom script for your polledwaits?

also, what is done in"cast xplosion animations" could have also been done in "magama eruption"

this is a very complicated to spell to import, very, i either recommend redoing it in JASS, cuz I doubt I could even get it in smoothly, or put some helpful instructions and such, one thing is to just create a trigger that makes use of all the variables u use, and have them copy and paste that first, so all the variables are there when they go to paste the rest of the stuff, and things do not get mucked up

Tinki3

Special Member
Reaction score
y are you using custom script for your polledwaits?

I just like to do that sometimes :). No different from wait xxx Game-Time seconds is it?

this is a very complicated to spell to import, very, i either recommend redoing it in JASS, cuz I doubt I could even get it in smoothly, or put some helpful instructions and such, one thing is to just create a trigger that makes use of all the variables u use, and have them copy and paste that first, so all the variables are there when they go to paste the rest of the stuff, and things do not get mucked up

I agree. Import difficultly is about as tough as you can get.. However, people should read this page of the thread so that they can look at your thread and know what to do. eg: make that trig. to copy and paste variables.

I do have something to say though - Whenever I copy and paste a trigger for a spell from someone elses map, say from wc3Sear, it copies the variables automatically for me. However, any dummy units that were used in the spell just get overwritten to some random unit like a footman or something. I usually copy all the dummys first, if there are any.

@ SFilip:

Thx for approval:D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.