Make a clone of the hero

darkfire3131

Reaction score
Hello : Here's my problem :
I want to create a clone of my hero, controlled by computer, (easy part) and i want him to have same abilities as me (still easy). The problem is that i have made a lot of personals spells (very hard part), and these spells do not want to be learned by the clone, whatever i try. I can enter the command "learn spell" or "set spell level to" but it doesn't work in-game.

Any idea ?

hgkjfhfdsj

Reaction score
do not want to be learned by the clone, whatever i try.
in what way? ai's not automatically acquiring the learnt skills?? are these abilities added via trigger? how are the abilities added to the clone?

I can enter the command "learn spell" or "set spell level to" but it doesn't work in-game.
any triggers involved with this?? mind posting, and also explaining the 'doesnt work'.

darkfire3131

Reaction score
-The clone doesn't automatically acquire the learnt skills, id'on't know why.

-For now there's no trigger involved because i first wanted to seee if i can create a clone with the matching abilities.

-To add abilities to the the clone, i've tried to use both the commands
"units - learn spell" and
"units - set ability level", then i've chosen the abilities.

-Any trigger : i can directly choose the ability in the editor"

-Finally, i have created the clone to player 1 (me), lvl5, when it's a custom ability, nothing happen, when it's a non-custom ability, i can directly use it. Guess it's the same for the computer.

Did it, it works perfect with a gamecache system.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.