Health Man finds extreme healing eating parasitic worms

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
One day in 2004, a 29-year-old man with a terrible stomach problem stepped off a plane from the United States in Thailand. He wasn't there for the sights, or the food, or the beaches. He had traveled thousands of miles for worms -- parasitic worms whose eggs he intended to swallow by the thousands.

His doctor back home had told him his idea was crazy, that infesting himself with parasitic worms wouldn't do anything to help his ulcerative colitis, and in fact could make him very sick. The gastroenterologist had told the man if he pursued this course of treatment, he would refuse to be his doctor anymore.

"You'll be on your own," the man remembers the doctor telling him.

Indeed, he was on his own, standing in the office of a Thai doctor, asking her to pick the worm eggs out of an 11-year-old girl's stool.

Ten to 15 bloody bowel movements a day <--- Freaking Gross

This month, the man's experience treating himself with parasitic worms was published in a medical journal. Depending on who's telling the story, his journey is one of a brilliant, empowered patient who found an amazingly effective treatment for himself and possibly others who suffer the same debilitating disease -- or the dangerous tale of an irresponsible medical rebel who could have killed himself and, by telling his story, might be inspiring others to do the same thing. As with any experimental treatment, you should not try this at home.

Last edited:

x-anubis-x

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
i was diagnosed with UC when i was 19 (im 21 now), but thankfully my treatment has been working to the point where its almost unnoticeable. however if the treatment stops working and im forced with either a colostomy or some worms...im choosing the worms :p haha.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
id never, ever, EVER, EVER, EVER infest myself with parasitic anything. i hate parasites with a passion. i loathe them. i despise them.

Zakyath

Reaction score
>id never, ever, EVER, EVER, EVER infest myself with parasitic anything. i hate parasites with a passion. i loathe them. i despise them.

But aren't the worms, in this context, not parasites? :p

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
so then I take it you won't eat anything containing yeast or yogurt

Bam! :thup: You beat me to it.

10 to 15 bowl movements a day? Are you even pooping anything after the 5th one?

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
With bowel movements like that, you'd have to eat and drink a lot or you'd become malnourished and dehydrated.

But anyways, parasites and worms can be beneficial, as seen with this case scenario.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
id never, ever, EVER, EVER, EVER infest myself with parasitic anything. i hate parasites with a passion. i loathe them. i despise them.
Well, you could have your own great pet. lol Just a little bit different! Change your mind?

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Well, you could have your own great pet. lol Just a little bit different! Change your mind?

A pet and a parasite are completely different things, please don't be so dim.

Zakyath

Reaction score
>But anyways, parasites and worms can be beneficial, as seen with this case scenario.

No they can't, when both the person and the worm benefit from the symbiotic relationship, the worm seizes to be a parasite, doesn't it?

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score

im pretty sure baking something with yeast and infecting urself with it are 2 different things. please tell me when youd relate a womans yeast infection with yeast in food.

and yogurt is made through bacterial culture.

Lyerae

I keep popping up on this site from time to time.
Reaction score

That's relatively easy to avoid actually (especially considering there are more common things people need to avoid).

BlowingKush

I hit the blunt but the blunt hit me.
Reaction score
it always amazes me how many natural cures are overlooked and undiscovered.

Nature has developed so many cures and balances to bacteria and poisons and viruses over millions of years. It's sad that humans destroy these ecosystems before we even understand them.

Also, just becasue a person spent 8 years in medical school and has the 'title' of doctor doesnt make them any more intelligent or better at the scientific process then any other educated, logical person.

They simply have a piece of paper that asserts "Hey, I am legally smarter than you."

Any physicist or mathematician would argue to always question the truth. Just becasue something is so-called fact, does not make it correct.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.