Map disconnection problem

johnnymra

Reaction score
I have a big problem... i have been working for the last months on a map and just a few days ago it happened that i finished the beta version, so basically it's fully playable but still needs more improvements to have quite a better gameplay.

Unfortunately when i tried to play it with other people around (some of my friends and others) i realised that it had a major bug. The map somehow kicks all players from teams 2 and 3 (it has 3 teams) and gives the winning dialog to team 1. I am 100% sure that i didn't include any type of trigger or data that may make a player get disconnected... but i just don't know now... it's too weird.

All the players in team 2 and 3 get the "you were disconnected" message, like the host would end the game or something... but it's just strange.
Can anyone help me or tell me if they had a similar problem and found a solution?

Thanks in advance!

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
is it a desync error? When 2 games have different saved data it causes desyncs, thats why you use [ljass]GetLocalPlayer()[/ljass] only in visual things (showing and hiding leaderboards, displaying text, all dat)
if you save any variables at all or do anything that isnt visual in a [ljass]GetLocalPlayer()[/ljass] type function it will cause a desynce

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.