Map Making/Testing Clan - Clan GS (Recruiting)

L

LilSniper

Our community is moving! This new site will no longer be a clan site, but rather it will serve as an all purpose modding site. We are expanding to incorporate Starcraft 2 as well. Stay tuned. I'll keep you updated.

L

LilSniper

Update: Our site is up and running...but we don't want to release it yet until we make a few changes to the appearance.

Demonfaze

8 yrs. Hell, it's been a long time.
Reaction score
Updated the first post with more accurate information along with the updated application review process.

A

Aidyn15

I would like to join your map making clan for i am a map maker myself! :D and i could also help test game if needed my name on warcraft is just Aidyn so whisper me sometime in game if its possible for me to join. I posted on your forums so check that out when you can.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
You guys said you guys had an error with my email -_-'
So I resent it so hopefully you will get it soon ^^

I hope you guys won't be like my last clan who hated me because i was insane :(
I'm so unloved :(

A

Aidyn15

Haka chacha kachaka!:D Whos insane ne ways *maniacle laugh*:nuts:

Do you send us an email about our app? just wondering so if i need to check or whatever heh

L

LilSniper

Yes, we will send you an email once the clan officers are done voting. Thanks for asking :cool:

A

Aidyn15

ok cool i was just wondering also i play on Azeroth East or whatever but it is East heh.. :)

A

Azual-Valos

not trying to rush this but I was wondering if you might have gone over my application. Im a bit anxious to see the evaluation of it :confused: .

Demonfaze

8 yrs. Hell, it's been a long time.
Reaction score
Yes, you were sent a private message over at the forum two or three days ago. You were accepted. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.