• Legends of the Fallen

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Other

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters

dragonhord

Knowledge is true opinion. - Plato
Reaction score
Well essentially what I am asking for is a simple vote... Not necessarily even an explanation (unless you vote other, then an explanation would be nice (ie like a map name suggestion or just why the other ones were lame)) But... Basically I want to know which one you think is the best map name out of what I have provided... It is an AoS map on the Northrend tileset... It is a 3 faction game and consists of the Humans, Orcs, and Undead (Stormpike, Frostwolf, Netherlance *Yeah it was inspired by alterac valley XD*)
MapPic.jpg
That is a picture of the map itself, to give you a better idea of how gameplay might be... Thanks for your votes :D.

hasslarn

Reaction score
Age of the Apocalypse becuse it sounds rly cool , but than you need a Good side heroes/units and a Demon side heroes/units

Legends of the fallen is good too but it refers to one person. In that case you need one boss Ex. Illidan with big size almost impossible to kill without teamwork.

dragonhord

Reaction score
Mmmmm anymore feedback? It's tied between Age of the Apocalypse and Legends of the Fallen.... *One of the votes for Fallen was me because I didn't want to have to click view results every time XD*

2evil

Reaction score
out of curiosity, what is the faction to the upper left, it looks like a neutral or a boss encounter

dragonhord

Reaction score
Upper left is Archimonde. It's a boss yes, also a boss in the bottom, and one on the top right that isn't accessible, that is just still in there for fun XD.

dragonhord

Reaction score
Any more votes out there before I decide on Legends of the Fallen?

SNOOPDOGGDIZ

Reaction score
i have played this game i am pretty sure, and it was mildly boring, i did notice that one player i believe it to be purple is favored..

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Why is everyone picking Legends of the Fallen?:nuts:

These guys haven't fallen yet, thats the whole point of the map. You kill them.:rolleyes:

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
Aeon of Redemption is a real cliche (the 'Aeon' already emphasizes this). That would be my first take on the map's name. If you think it's too common, Era of Bloodshed is by far the suggested title.

Legends of the Fallen looks quite nice on the exterior, but like what sjakie said, those people haven't fallen yet (unless if the map's lore clearly states that they have lost in a battle before or something like that).

Age of the Apocalypse, no, because there's already a map named Eve of the Apocalypse, and btw apocalypse is one cliche in map names as well (if you know what I mean, use The Hive or Epicwar's search engine and see for yourself.

So Era of Bloodshed is the one you should use:thup:. Three races are at war for so long, that this battle (in the game) would be the dawn of a new era. The other three are just lame, so this will be fitting.

I've got a few suggestions too:
  • Battlegrounds of Conflict
  • Trial of the Triumvirate
  • Frost Hound: Calling of War

FelSheep

Reaction score
These five poll choices does not fit with the overall gameplay and terrain. I suggest Cold Blood War is the best title for the map.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
You notice how every AoS has basically the same name?

AoS
PoT
QoM
ZoF
TotT
TTTT
LoL
ZotQ

You dont' always have to have "of" or "of the" in the name.

I vote for FelSheeps' Cold Blood War. One word titles work too, heh.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
Tundra of Blood

Boreal War

Frost Hearth

Absolute Zero

Deep Freeze

Frostbite

Black Mist

Cold Valley

Winter Chill

Tear of Ice

hope you like some of these

95blojoe

Reaction score
Age of the Apocalypse becuse it sounds rly cool , but than you need a Good side heroes/units and a Demon side heroes/units

Legends of the fallen is good too but it refers to one person. In that case you need one boss Ex. Illidan with big size almost impossible to kill without teamwork.

Let me ask what Apocalyps and Demons have incoments, humm?

dragonhord

Reaction score
So far it looks like Legends of the Fallen has it... But umm... Does anyone actually like any of the suggested names more? I don't know that I much like the Cold Blood War one... Just doesn't have a nice ring to it, I think anyways. But yeah.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.