Map Stealers!

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
Because it has to go through the whole official system, creating a suggestion, waiting for it to get enough votes, moving it to potentials submission, waiting even longer to get potential votes, then voted on by the admins and forum crew to get implemented. Really long, and unnecessary process :\

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
If this is a issue for you, just wait for starcraft 2 to come out and hope they have a pretty decent system for locking your map. :)

Only gonna be a year wait , or more... lol

edit: not to go off on dota, because i dont want this closed. But ghostwind is right, but i understand why, even if it is mostly just him doing it all, he wants to put in what everyone wants, so it lets it go up throw polls ect, i had a few ideas, that i would enjoy. i even got some support on my threads but he will never hear them most likely. one voice in a crowd is all i am :)

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Because it has to go through the whole official system, creating a suggestion, waiting for it to get enough votes, moving it to potentials submission, waiting even longer to get potential votes, then voted on by the admins and forum crew to get implemented. Really long, and unnecessary process :\

wtf? so much?But why?I thought that Dota is made by 3-4 guys, they disscuss over a pizza what they are gonna add, and they do it in 2 days.I figyred that they have better things to...never that thing are sooo compliceted, jesus!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.