ayumilove

Youtube account suspended! youtube.com/ayumilove8
Reaction score
hi jedi <3

i just checked out your map,

there are some stuff you could fix on !

Creep Timing Attack
the creep spawn on the south is much faster compare to the others
you could make the timing of the spawn hit the 4 side towers on the same time.

Cheat
lol i hate you, when i enter cheat, call me bloody cheater,
when i disable the cheat, called me a good boy, rofl <3
i enter the cheat to see the whole map because there isnt any monster
to fight, suddenly my tower got attack, you could probably put a timer of
when the next spawn/wave of creep will be coming to attack. And also,
you could tell all players what creep wil be attacking

Exp gain
The weird part is, my hero at level 2 gaining exp so slow, its like hitting snails.
How come my tower hit the creep but i dont get any exp?

Hero abilities
Could you change/modify the abilities? It not autocastable, very
inconvenient to keep pressing one after another. And, i played a map before,
in order to use the skill points, create a wisp. This wisp will hold 3 buttons.
The 3 buttons are strength, agility and inteligence. When the hero level up,
then enable the wisp to use the lumber/the skill points. When you click
the button such as agility, your hero will automatically receive 1 agility per
button you click. Simple right?

Position of the tavern
Perhaps you could put it near the center, so the player dont need to rush
from 1 side to the other.

Shops
You could probably set up a potion shop? Place near the second entrance.

Terraining
You could add some trees to give some life to the area lol. Put some flower
add some doodads. And you could add some stuff from Maplestory suchas
Sauna Hotel, or etc.

Tavern as Castle?
Instead of using the same old thing like what all map does, you can
probably create a tavern but uses the castle model. So players have to
protect the tavern lol. And this also saves space!

J

JediMaster13

Well its like this
the creep timer is exactly the same. They spawn every 60 seconds with a 30 second delay starting. Next the cheat i found out how to do it recently =D. Exp gain is a bit peculiar since u have to land the killing blow. strange i know. The hero abilities or attribute u talking about? Well the castle and tavern was a bit of a mix up i kinda made the castle before i made the tavern so i think i shud fix tat later. The Shops i told u guys not inputed yet. I also thinking of maybe make the pots cost high and value not so much. makes the warrior and mage skills more useful u know. The terrain i not very good anyone want to do the terrain part? doodads will proably slow down the loading speed but who cares. Maybe we finish the bulk of the map like items, heroes, monsters, spawns,timer, etc, etc then we get started on the terrain. So wat about those skins..

PS: which hero u play?

chovynz

We are all noobs! in different states of Noobism!
Reaction score
It's an interesting idea.
Do you think it would be cool to have the models for each class?

What I noticed:
It's hard to get exp in there because with Warrior, Archer and I'm guessing the Page also, they don't get any exp when the towers kill the creeps. And the creeps are too strong to kill with one person (tested by myself.) I'd send some creeps even smaller than your starting ones (maybe - snails and slimes).

I think you need a shop to buy mana and hp pots from.

On the title screen "would to fall" needs to change to "were to fall". There are various spelling mistakes in some of the tooltips as well.

88 secs of game time is a very long time my friend. That's the time you've set for the first spawn to appear then every time after that. I'd make that alot shorter.

Are you planning on giving the higher level heros, attacks that can hit multiple enemies? That's all I got for now. It's a good start. Totaly not what I was expecting but a good start.
icon14.gif

Edit: I posted before I knew there were some more posts.

J

JediMaster13

well its a start i told u guys before didnt i? Anyway the spawn time is 90 seconds before the first spawn and 60 seconds after tat. Some of the heroes have multiple attacking spells. U shud try hit 3rd job. Did u get as far as 2nd? The pots as i said above would be high cost and low value that shud even up the skills of improving hp/mp recovery. Also i not tat good with spelling. i dont know how to get over that exp bug. And if u guys know how to make skins and import them it would be awesome.

chovynz

Reaction score
Speaking!

Have you got already got a model to put the skins on or do you need to get / have the model made? What do you want the model & skin for? the creeps or the heros?

J

JediMaster13

no i dont have the skins and i dunno how to import them nor make it. Heroes shud be enuff

chovynz

Reaction score
So you'd like a hero that looks a little like one of these?

ayumilove

Reaction score
Erm , you are trying to make a Hero Defense when you don't know how to use a trigger?

perhaps, he refer from a premade template such as dota?

oh ya jedi, teach me how to change the word for the cheats?

how to make cheat enabled become >> you bloody cheater and the one
cheat disabled become >> good boy! <3

J

JediMaster13

ya its gonna be weird to have 2d characters in warcraft chovynzt? To change the cheat name go to advance the gameplay interface. Then scrol down to general and look for the cheat enabled and disabled. And ya i did use dota for a template. I know how to use most of dota triggers (not all)

J

JediMaster13

AoS? i dont know wat that is. Anyway, i just added some triggers for doodads (even though there are none) and creep bounties. Also i added the ice mage class. Its not finish i planning on posting the map when i do some detail additions and finish the ice mage and some others. Anyone know how to make frost nova freeze targets?

chovynz

Reaction score
ya its gonna be weird to have 2d characters in warcraft chovynzt?

The models aren't going to be 2D. They will be 3D with a skin over it just like any other warcraft3 unit. (Although....we COULD use a flat 2D image if we wanted to...paperman style...Actually thats not a bad Idea. I'll mock up a map and see if you like the result. It's gonna be a few days or weeks before you get it though)

J

JediMaster13

lol paperman heroes. Wooo. that would be funny. When u got time try to make the 2D one, but first make the 3D version. Anyway i added some better terrain to the map. So its a whole lot nicer then last time. Some trees all around the place. The spawning area being a wasteland. Also the 3rd wave has been added. Have u guys tried to advance beyond the 1st job? Oh yeah u guys wanna see my previous try at maple story maps with a dota template. (not dota stlye though) u fite agaist the com in an invasion type. ( i have no idea wat the official types are called).

J

JediMaster13

wow no post for a few days already. I working on the ice mage and i cant get the ice strike (frost nova) to actaully freeze the units.

ayumilove

Reaction score
does your hero have 3rd job spells?
when i play, it only have basic spells like 1st job.

lh2705

Just another Helper
Reaction score
perhaps, he refer from a premade template such as dota?

oh ya jedi, teach me how to change the word for the cheats?

how to make cheat enabled become >> you bloody cheater and the one
cheat disabled become >> good boy! <3

Gameplay Interface, I think

J

JediMaster13

yes its the game interface and also the 2nd and 3rd job skills come after u evolve which is at llv 10 so when u hit lvl 10 u become the next job automaticaly also when u evolver ur lvl goes bak to 1 and all ur stats are still the same as before and then u get new skills and are able to use ur old spells as well as learn new ones.

ayumilove

Reaction score
hows the progress so far jedimaster?

i can help make a few spells hehe

~ Ayumi <3

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.