Massive List of Models required

Jolly chap*

Reaction score
You know, once, I found this really useful website where you can download anime character models. Now I've lost the link. *slaps head* If I can find it again, I'll post the link here. IF I can find it. :p

Ryuu

I am back with Chocolate (:
Reaction score
Oh thanks, jolly chap*! If you really had found the link, I'll kindly increase your reputation. :)

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
Actually, a program can compress MDXs, it's called the MDX Squisher. I have it saved somewhere, it was on wc3campaigns, but of course the site is down. I'm not sure how I could get it here, I'll try putting it as an attatchment.

Okay, nope, it's an EXE, and I can't use WinZip either, the trial expired. Well, when campaigns gets back up, try looking for it.

Archideas

Reaction score
Here's a model of Ichigo.

Kurosaki Ichigo

But you gotta be registered and I haven't recieved any e-mail yet to confirm my registration. =/
And as you probably noticed the site's Korean or something like that, you just hafta guess your way through.

WindexGlow

Reaction score
Actually, a program can compress MDXs, it's called the MDX Squisher. I have it saved somewhere, it was on wc3campaigns, but of course the site is down. I'm not sure how I could get it here, I'll try putting it as an attatchment.

Okay, nope, it's an EXE, and I can't use WinZip either, the trial expired. Well, when campaigns gets back up, try looking for it.

Can't you rename the file as .txt and host it here, and tell people to change the .txt part back to .exe? Or would that mess the file up?

Void

Reaction score
You don't need models for all of them. Just use re-skinned WC3 models like a Demon Hunter with his blades alpha'd a bit to look like katanas.

Ryuu

Reaction score
Cheddar said:

I found the MDX Squisher right here.

Archideas said:
Here's a model of Ichigo.

Kurosaki Ichigo

But you gotta be registered and I haven't recieved any e-mail yet to confirm my registration. =/
And as you probably noticed the site's Korean or something like that, you just hafta guess your way through.

How do you sign up if it's Korean?

WindexGlow said:
Can't you rename the file as .txt and host it here, and tell people to change the .txt part back to .exe? Or would that mess the file up?

Converting .exe to .txt would not only mess up the file, but will lose its ability to convert it back into .exe (i think).

Void said:
You don't need models for all of them. Just use re-skinned WC3 models like a Demon Hunter with his blades alpha'd a bit to look like katanas.

Yes, exactly the point. But what program is needed to 'crop' out his sword into a seperate model and then 'stick' it back onto a custom model?

Joker(Div) said:
That list is way too long. Your gonna go over the 4mb limit for bnet.

There's a limit? Wasn't sure of that, though.

Leo

Reaction score
Just FYI alot of good models you find online have already had MDX squisher used on them, so don't count on being able to make any smaller.

Ryuu

Reaction score
I can't find any program or application that allows FYI-ing models.

fyor

Reaction score
I can't find any program or application that allows FYI-ing models.

He's saying For Your Information, a lot of models have been squished.

And like it's been said:

1) This should be well over 4MB

2) Just use skins, they're much smaller and easier to use.

Ryuu

Reaction score
Yes, I know, any way is actually possible, even skinning.

First thing: Where do I get a skinning program?

Second thing: Even if I did get one, any tutorials on it?

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
LOTS OF tutorials on skinning. Maybe you should check out the tutorial forums. As for where to get them. Google my friend. Google is god on the web. Look to Google for answers.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.