May I ask? Vote in our hero contest poll.

Vexorian

Why no custom sig?
Reaction score
So, sorry if this looks like an advert, what happens is that the wc3c hero contest is not getting as much votes as I'd like it to. I also think it might be interesting to have more points of view among the voters.

Twelve heroes were submitted, in my opinion it was a tough task to bring four spells and a model, even for two person-teams, the resulting heroes are quite fun, I cannot speak for mine yet but I can say that the other 11 submissions are very good and some are very fun to see and test.

So, if you want, just test the heroes (it is fun), if you find time, got an account, and will to help the poll, you shall vote in the thread, you have 2 points to distribute (You can give 2 points to a single hero or pick two heroes and give them 1 point each, or you can just give one hero a single point) Note that every opinion is welcome, just try to justify your vote with an explanation.

You can find the heroes' package and the poll at: http://www.wc3campaigns.net/showthread.php?t=100450

trb92

Throwing science at the wall to see what sticks
Reaction score
I'd love to test these heroes and report on them, but it won't let me download them without a wc3campaigns account, and I'm not gonna sign up there just to download twelve heroes and never post. Could you upload them elsewhere so they can be downloaded by anyone?

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
I'd love to test these heroes and report on them, but it won't let me download them without a wc3campaigns account, and I'm not gonna sign up there just to download twelve heroes and never post. Could you upload them elsewhere so they can be downloaded by anyone?
Somtimes I have that trouble too, normally I just click it another 3 times or somthing and it lets me download.

trb92

Throwing science at the wall to see what sticks
Reaction score
I just tried downloading without an account and it seemed to work fine.

Odd. It displays this message to me
Wc3campaigns said:
NOTE: You have been redirected in order for our attachments to be made available to you. This will only last two minutes; these measures where taken to avoid hotlinking and bandwidth theft.
To avoid these restrictions Log in or Register
And if I wait the two minutes it says then click it, it just shows this message again.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.