[Maze] Maze of Illidan or Illidari - Terrain!

w00t22

CSS L4D DoD? Steam ID = w00t22
Reaction score
Name can change story line can change etc.

I started this a long time ago and i will be redoing and finishing it this summer. I would like some help for terrain and maybe a story line. Anybody who offers to help will get credit and special benefits in game (blink, extra continues, admin cmds lol. etc, and rep) I got like 4 levels done at the moment and have like more than half the map for more. My maze is not just patrol, siege units attacking ground. it will be different than most mazes and will have unique parts.

So im on Azeroth name is Roflmao or w00t22 probably Roflmao, if you want to see in game. I can host. Or send me a pm on there or reply to this thread.

IceWarrior98

Reaction score
What exactly is this game? You didn't tell much about it at all...It's a maze sure, but what's so special about it?

w00t22

CSS L4D DoD? Steam ID = w00t22
Reaction score
it will have unique ideas instead of Patrol...patrolx2...patrolx3withattackingtower...etc

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
uh... did I write you a story yet? If I didn't, I'm sorry, must've forgotten. :) Just tell me.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Ok, maybe I could also terrain for you. For the story, what do you want for it? Like is it one of those "travelers got lost and entered -name-"? Do you have a good idea of what you want it to be like? Because it's a bit hard and unsatisfactory (to you) to just make a story with only information that it's a maze and with Illidan. :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.