Medeam is in need of answers that require answering for reasons listed in the thread.

Medeam

Reaction score
Well I am in need of knowing the fastest possible lines of jass of all functions and that means no vJass can be accepted for that I am making a world editor(something extremely useful and epic for gui'ers that hate being compared to jass'ers or want gui to go to its best extent.) I was thinking this might of went into members projects but I am not quite sure, if I am wrong I do hope someone will fix that but otherwise I need info on the best fastest possible lines of only jass not vJass.

Thank you for taking your time to read my paragraph about what I require help with, I thank you again and even more if you do respond to this help requested thread to help me make the world editor more powerful and more possibilities.

A built in model/texture/icon editor
Not sure about the possibilities of UI changing yet so going to have to wait for that.
Tutorials built right in to show you how to create the best most basic needs everyone would like which is a physics systems or maybe a projectiles system or even a full screen inventory system in gui top speed just as good as jass.....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
You have seen(been told) some of the special features I will add.

Carnerox

The one and only.
Reaction score
Are you sure you will be able to do this? Or is this another one of those threads that die out and are forgotten and never done?

Medeam

Reaction score
"Are you sure you will be able to do this? Or is this another one of those threads that die out and are forgotten and never done? "

"you want to know the fastest jass functions? the natives? O_O "

I already am doing this and no its not one of those threads that die out and get forgotten and never get done.

I think so yes cleeezzz.

Narks

Vastly intelligent whale-like being from the stars
Reaction score
who wants to bet this will go nowhere?

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
who wants to bet this will go nowhere?

this was neither helpful nor polite -Rep from me...

@Medeam: I am sorry, i dont know Jass alot but you might want to ask Sevion cause he made EGUI which is already a tool to implement more GUI options.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.