melee strategies

Infinity.4Sk

Reaction score
I dont have great strategies in melee, or am a fast builder or whatever so i would like all of you to post your strategies wheteher its building mean tricks or anything you would like that has to do with melee

yes but this thread could also be a test of how good your strategies are dont post on here if you arent sure about your strategies

Demi666

Reaction score
I dont have great strategies in melee, or am a fast builder or whatever so i would like all of you to post your strategies wheteher its building mean tricks or anything you would like that has to do with melee

i dont think thats what people likes to share you know there is wc3 meele tutorials right? and Replays

hi_im_bob

......and you are?
Reaction score
tihs got me the first undead icon, Dk with gouls and necs quickly. And then if you had to aboms

Infinity.4Sk

Reaction score
when i play undead i find it easiest to go in a 3v3 plus game ad mass frost wyrms, as hero i take ranger and when i use melee i use dreadlord

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Blademaster Harass wisps on Nighteleves if any.
3v3- Person 1 Mass Necros Person 2- Mass Ghouls Person 3- Mass Crypt fiends
Dont Use ^ if against priests, Dispel Magic massacres you.

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
It depends on how you do it, thats how i win with some of my friends

Ghouls die, while taking out part of army, necros with full training and skeletal longivity, all summon skele's, massive amounts take down more units, aboms come and finish them off.

Infinity.4Sk

Reaction score
massing isnt a good idea at all..

as i said before massing is good f one player does that and one player does this but mke sure you have atleast 2 different units per army that shouldmake 6 if you have a team of 3

It depends on how you do it, thats how i win with some of my friends

Ghouls die, while taking out part of the army .

true but what i forgot to say is that if there was a 200 food cap and everythings food should be doubled ghouls should be 3 food ----- meaning they are really cheap but require a lot of maintenance and hope that the enemie dont have annoying aoe units, when i last massed ghouls they had frost wyrms wiped my massive army out which took alot of food so i could finally use my overflowing mone and 3 boneyards :p

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
I find it doesn't help much.

Anyways, for UD spamming ghouls/necs doesn't work because there are no decent AA, nor is there decent damage. It can be easily enough dispelled, too.

Also, going from ghouls and necs to abombs requires too many resources spent on buildings. I prefer mass fiends and cc early game with DK (as UD DK is a must), fast tech to t3, grabbing a lich along the way, as well as getting some stats. At t3, tech stats and get abombs, so you have fiends, stats, destros, abombs. This is very well rounded against summons, air, and ground, and provides mana and hp for casters/heroes. Remember to use all the abilities at your disposal as well.

Note: I play 1v1s and 2v2/3v3 at.

The point of WC is to have as flexible an army as possible. Just getting two units can be easily countered. Getting many different units is much harder, but allows you to deal with multiple varieties of threats.

N

NWG_Jonas

i havent read tactic above so maybe this is writed already but this will give u 80% wins vs nelf if u do it rigth, MaDFroG was the first to use this tact and i always think hes a good und,
build order, Crypt,gravyard,altar,zigurat,tech tier 2,zigurat

u go gravyard near to wood and have 2-3 ghouls working wood harrass with dk aimt the wips with nuke, u have to fast tech... get another crypt just rigth b4 u are in teir 2, then mass gargs dont forget to upgrade damage and armor on them,

now when u got 6 and more gargs u should aim wisp with them and u should know gargs >> Dryads or archers
Hint (gargs= gargouls)
The Nelf wont get enougth wood to counter you and while killing hes wisp and dry etc, u will get abos so even if he get some counter units that would say, dry talons hippos etc, you will have a abo army late to help u and surly a lvl 6 dk (wisp gives much xp :p)

Best counter for this with nelf is panda lvl 5, dry and archer just get pwnt same with talons panda lvl 5 and many hippos

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
i havent read tactic above so maybe this is writed already but this will give u 80% wins vs nelf if u do it rigth, MaDFroG was the first to use this tact and i always think hes a good und,
build order, Crypt,gravyard,altar,zigurat,tech tier 2,zigurat

u go gravyard near to wood and have 2-3 ghouls working wood harrass with dk aimt the wips with nuke, u have to fast tech... get another crypt just rigth b4 u are in teir 2, then mass gargs dont forget to upgrade damage and armor on them,

now when u got 6 and more gargs u should aim wisp with them and u should know gargs >> Dryads or archers
Hint (gargs= gargouls)
The Nelf wont get enougth wood to counter you and while killing hes wisp and dry etc, u will get abos so even if he get some counter units that would say, dry talons hippos etc, you will have a abo army late to help u and surly a lvl 6 dk (wisp gives much xp :p)

Best counter for this with nelf is panda lvl 5, dry and archer just get pwnt same with talons panda lvl 5 and many hippos
I think i know what your saying, try to fix spelling and such if I'm wrong. Wisp harassing, right? Done all the time, especially with BladeMasters. Really annoying ;)

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I Rarely play melee, but i've gotten a few wins with this:
Orcs.
Build Alter and Burrow
send other 3 peons on gold
Train more peons, 2 on gold, rest on lumber.
When alter finishes, voodoo guy.
Send 2 builders to wood.
Build another burrow and barracks.
Build Lumbermill while barracks is building.
Mass Trolls :p

Upgrade em and all.
Once your hero reaches level 6, you'll probably win in their base. (unless they're on a lot of air / ranged)

Second hero far seer.

This generally pwns all :p

Air gets owned... anti air.
Melee gets pwned when big bad voodoo comes in.
Ranged... Trolls pwn xD

You could always change your strategy as well, and add a few batriders or the likes ^^

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just played somebody with my strategy, it was in booty bay. And i got a third hero, blademaster with windwalk.
I got the small townhall thing. And i went to the enemy base.
Built the town hall, Windwalked. Then made my troll townportal the whole army :D

diamondhero5

Reaction score
I just played somebody with my strategy, it was in booty bay. And i got a third hero, blademaster with windwalk.
I got the small townhall thing. And i went to the enemy base.
Built the town hall, Windwalked. Then made my troll townportal the whole army :D

haha,
ill try that something

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.