Metamorphosis bug?

Galdiuz

Creator of Photon Command
Reaction score
In my map, one of my heroes have a spell based on metamorphosis, however, there seems to be a bug that happens sometimes if you die with it activated, which makes you either unable to control your hero at all, or everything you order is ordered as if you were holding shift (no ''flags'' though). When this happens, the icon of the spell goes DISBTN, and the spell is unable to be used. Anyone knows why it happens, and how to fix it?

Yoshii

Reaction score
In my map, one of my heroes have a spell based on metamorphosis, however, there seems to be a bug that happens sometimes if you die with it activated, which makes you either unable to control your hero at all, or everything you order is ordered as if you were holding shift (no ''flags'' though). When this happens, the icon of the spell goes DISBTN, and the spell is unable to be used. Anyone knows why it happens, and how to fix it?
I was under the impression that the spell meta was stricly used for Demon hunter only and bug if you try do thing with it and use it on any other hero.

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
If you want to replicate the effect of metamorphosis, which is basically transforming into a ______ for a short amount of time, you could do this instead:

1) Use Bear Form as a base ability.
2) Make sure the "Bear" (the thing you transform into) doesn't have the ability to turn back into the normal character.
3) Give the "Bear" an expiration timer via triggers that check if Bear form is used.
4) Make a trigger that spawns the normal character at the location of the "Bear" when it dies.

afisakov

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I was under the impression that the spell meta was stricly used for Demon hunter only and bug if you try do thing with it and use it on any other hero.

Wait up, what exactly is wrong with metamorphosis? I have multiple units using it on my map (customized copy) and it hasn't given me any problems.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.