Model/Skin Request for Project

Archideas

Reaction score
As the title already should have explained, I'd like to request a model modification and a skin to go with it. As there are unfortunately no lion, tiger or panther models in Warcraft 3 except for the ones on theHive made by Dan van Ohllus. I'm turning myself to the great community of TH for help.

Here's how I had it planned:

Model basis: Timber/Dire Wolf
Model end result: Reference 1, Reference 2, Reference 3, Reference 4, Reference 5

Yeah, that's right. I want a Scar model made. As far as I understand, getting only one side of a model to have a special feature, such as his scar on the left eye can only be made by adding a two sided skin on a model. I might be so wrong I should get shot but I don't really have any experience in modeling nor skinning so excuse me if I'm dead wrong.

Now, you might as well want to ask me what the freaking hell I need this model for and why you should have to make it. Well, here's my answer.

The model is for Furby's current project Legacy of Heroes. The model itself is for a hero to later on be implemented which I posted on his hero idea thread, which you can find here. Yeah, scroll down past Levixus to find the Scar hero.

If anyone is willing to take this small project on, much candy and reputation will be thrown in your face as well as credit in the map, obviously. Much thanks in advance for replies and answers!

~Archideas

P.S - Hell yes I'm formal.

P.S 2 - Oh yeah, before I forget. If by any chance anyone could animate a leaping animation for this guy, more candy and reputation will be thrown in your face.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.