Modifying Hero Attribute Text

AoW_Hun7312

I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
Reaction score
Well, I'm messing around with the Game Interface right now, and I can't find out how to hide some of the text that appears when you hover over the hero attributes. I can modify it, but if I delete the whole line to hide that bit of it, it will still show up. I can replace it with a space, but that leaves a line that makes it look ugly. Does anyone have a solution?

Wratox1

Reaction score
hmm, do you want to get rid of the line completely or is it ok with an alternate solution:

Hero Attributes:
(empty line)
Strength:
(empty line)
-Primary Attribute
(empty line)
-Each point increases damage by 1
(empty line)
-Each point increases hit points by 25
(empty line)
-Each point increases hit point regeneration
and so on...

because this can easily be done with the help of newgen editor..

this is the only solution i can come up with, because afaik there is no way of removing that empty line, sadly

AoW_Hun7312

Reaction score
If you've ever played the map BattleTanks (http://btanks.net/), you'd see their hero attributes don't have lines inbetween, so there must be some way to remove those lines.

Wratox1

Reaction score
i dled the latest battletanks map and opened it, and the reason they do not have empty lines is because they are writing the sentences in two lines, like this:

Hello, my name
is random324!

so i dont think there is a way of removing the empty lines..

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
maybe try adding only a comma "," within the line. i havent checked this out myself but i know that a comma within the game interface will seperate texttags for different races and therefor texts after the comma are removed and not shown.

AoW_Hun7312

Reaction score
i dled the latest battletanks map and opened it, and the reason they do not have empty lines is because they are writing the sentences in two lines, like this:

Hello, my name
is random324!

so i dont think there is a way of removing the empty lines..

I got it done using this method. Thanks!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.