More moderators? (Kinda touchy subject)

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
I've been noticing a lack of moderation in a few of the forums, even though ther moderators we have now are outstanding, but we need someone who is on for a fair amount of time. Some ridiculous threads and poists that are totally out of the rules are being ignored, and there hasn't been any significant buckling down on these. Now, I'm not implying anything here, but I wanted to point this out. Ya'll at least need someone who's on for a good amount of time, and a brain that's not retarded and 99% common sense.

Just somethig to think about.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Although this is really none of my business, I feel the desire to express my opinion.

I agree with Conan.

Yes, the moderators are very fair and very good at what they do. The problem, it would seem, is that there are simply too few of them! I do have a few suggestions for who I, in my opinion, would choose for becoming a new moderator.

Conan.
Conan knows a LOT about the editor. He's always been fair and level headed, and he's already a Respected Member. If memory serves, he was the first.

SilverHawk.
While SilverHawk isn't the best at custom abilities, he has been learning. He also knows a good amount about triggers, and is on fairly often. I think he would make another good moderator.

Again, this was just to express my opinion, and give two people I think deserve it a little push.

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Uh oh, more moderators? Nooooo.....

*Starts crying*

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
You know, Rinpun, if you ARE going to express your opinion, why don't you give a reason? I see no reason why there should not be another moderator or two added. And I also gave a reason why. But you just said...No, you just implied that the idea wasn't too great. Why?

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
I'm mainly teasing :D

I don't want any more moderators the same reason why I don't like too many Evolutionists on a forum...they get cranky and whiny :D

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I have always let the mods decide there mods. I don't appoint mods in the World Edit Help forum it is a consensus.

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
1. Ace is probobly most active there, and doing a really good job as far as I can see. Again a good time to mention, hes not obligated to in any way.

2. I've been ignoring these posts because I have been recieving many email notifications about posts. In fact, its almost spamming me, and I'll have to turn them off.

When I visit the post, its petty and not worth banning or deleting. I have a bout 7 now that say 'off topic'.

Why is okay to some to say the F word, but report a post thats a little off topic?

If one of these is a legitamate problem, it got burried in the spam.

BTW, I seen this post ealier.....

I'd like to know who Vexorian is. I don't believe in imposters, but time will tell.

PS: This salmon stinks

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.