Icon Move

Exfyre

hmm...
Reaction score
I am gonna make a set of command icons (move, stop, patrol, Hold position, atk ground), and i want input about the color schemes & such.

here's one idea. CnC plz
Movecopy.jpg

Tinki3's idea (this what u had in mind?)
Move3copy.jpg

another idea
Move2copy.jpg

a change maybe?
Move4copy.jpg

Tinki3 & Sil3nt
Move5copy.jpg

@Sil3nt: is this wot u meant?
Move6copy.jpg

~GaLs~

† Ғσſ ŧħə ѕαĸε Φƒ ~Ğ䣚~ †
Reaction score
I don't like the disc which the arrow is pointing to.

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
It looks like more of an ability, the default command buttons are simple and black backgrounds, it seems more natural to me. Yours arent bad but maybe you should try to make it look like the arrow is pointing into towards the target instead of across it.

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
>try to make it look like the arrow is pointing into towards the target instead of across it.

When i said that i meant into the picture like as if it was a top viewish angle, which is quite hard to do. The 4th icon looks original and useful but like tinki3 said, it doesnt look like a command icon.

GoGo-Boy

You can change this now in User CP
Reaction score
I like the third one a lot because it looks like the arrow is touching the ground (where to move) and makes it wavy, blurry :D

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Awww, I like all of them except the 4th. :)

Great work!

Hmm, so you are wondering which set would make the best command icons? Well, considering attack, hold position, and stop won't use any arrow and thus there won't be any "circles", I can't judge right now.

On first impression though, I'd say the 3rd one.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.