MUI Shockwave on attack trigger

Hildagarn

Reaction score
I have a tower in my td that shoots shockwave for its attack. I cannot howerver, figure out how to make it MUI. how would i do this?

Current Trigger
Trigger:
  • Treadmarks
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is attacked
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Attacking unit)) Equal to Wave Tower
    • Actions
      • Unit - Create 1 Peasant for (Owner of (Attacking unit)) at (Position of (Attacking unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Add a 1.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Orc Tauren Chieftain - Shockwave (Position of (Attacked unit))

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
In fact, it is already MUI as the trigger occurs instantaneously. However, there are leaks. Leak free version:

Trigger:
  • Treadmarks
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is attacked
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Attacking unit)) Equal to Wave Tower
    • Actions
      • Set TempPoint = (Position of (Attacking unit))
      • Set TempOffset = (Position of (Triggering unit))
      • Set TempReal = (Angle from TempPoint to TempOffset)
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_TempOffset)
      • Set TempOffset = (TempPoint offset by 100.00 towards TempReal degrees)
      • Unit - Create 1 Peasant for (Owner of (Attacking unit)) at TempPoint facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Add a 1.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Orc Tauren Chieftain - Shockwave TempOffset
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_TempOffset)
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_TempPoint)

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
Yes. The trigger is instant so it is MUI.

You have to understand that it's only NOT MUI if a necessary variable get's overwritten by another unit casting the spell at the same time. The only possibility for a variable getting overwritten is where the spell lasts a duration of time (thus having a time window where it's variables should not change for it to work). Instant triggers have no duration. They're instant :p.

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
You do know, that there an Orb Effect which allows spells to be casted on attack. You can set the proc rate. Orb of Lightning. It casts purge at certain times, base it on that. Orb of Slow. Same as Orb of Lightning, except the spell is slow. Removes the hassle of creating triggers.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
You do know, that there an Orb Effect which allows spells to be casted on attack. You can set the proc rate. Orb of Lightning. It casts purge at certain times, base it on that. Orb of Slow. Same as Orb of Lightning, except the spell is slow. Removes the hassle of creating triggers.

Yeah, that would work too. Unless the tower requires another orb effect.

polo2005

Wana start playing LoL? http://tinyurl.com/369as27
Reaction score

i suggest you dont, since if i remember right, orb of slow and orb of lightning requires an order to attack, so it wont just proc if you dont order it to do so.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.