My First Wallpaper.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Hm, i dont know, really, its kinda monotone.
But i guess that is wanted.
What kind of criticism do you need? I guess this was done with a particular goal in mind and whether it fits or not is a subjective question.

Mr.Tutorial

Hard in the Paint.
Reaction score
Constructive criticism as far as how I could improve the picture. Shades that could be added, different textures... I don't know. I feel like there's always room for improvement, especially as a beginner. Honestly, there wasn't much of a goal in mind, I just started throwing colors together, and I ended up using no colors because I thought it looked the best.

I like hearing other peoples insights, so anything you would change in this wallpaper I'd like to hear it! Thanks.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
There is nothing to "improve" unless you have some kind of goal.
If you want a plain grey picture you just make a plain grey picture. Thats it.
If you want something minimalistic you make it minimalistic. If you want something over-the-board flashy with things everywhere and you add stuff until your mind is blown.
But if you dont know what you want or how it is supposed to be we cant tell you what you should try to do.

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
I like the faint white in the background that reminds of real wallpaper.

Mr.Tutorial

Hard in the Paint.
Reaction score
But why is everything so dark?

Is it really that dark? It seems about right to me, of course my monitors brightness is quite high, but it looks perfect "lighting" wise as my wallpaper. I purposely made the wallpaper border dark to give it the feel of "fading in" from nothing to something.

I might try to put one together with some color and higher brightness a little later if I'm not lazy! But we'll see :p

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
I think the colors are fine, but I think its a tad to dark. Overall looks pretty sick.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.