My hero wont build a simple Building

thetracker3

Reaction score
I have tried EVERYTHING i can possibly think of to get my hero to build this building. But he never does. This is the one thing ive never been able to get a hero to do and it makes me RaGe! :banghead::banghead::banghead:
If you have any idea why he isnt building, can you please tell me! I really hate this hero right now...

OMGOMGOMG

UMBWGMG (Unidentified Human Being.)
Reaction score
Copy the human peasants abilities, and put them onto the human hero, Orc peon for orc hero, Undead acolyte for undead hero and human peasants for night elven heroes.

No needa rage, chill

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
The building process depends on the race of your hero.
I assume his race is human (because it would work with any other kind of race) then you need to add the "repair (human)" ability to him in order to make him build the building.

OMGOMGOMG

UMBWGMG (Unidentified Human Being.)
Reaction score
oh well, I guess all he does need to do is add "Repair". I Wasn't actually looking at the data there.

thetracker3

Reaction score
Thanks accname, and omgomgomg, you need to learn a bit about manners young man! Don't just go around calling people stupid, or one of these days, you might just be called stupid. and i doubt you would want that to happen.

TheOverWhelm

Reaction score
On the helper forums people are encouraged to be nice
The "stupid" in his post was just unneeded and mean ^_^
I would've felt bad if I was the receiver since he went out of his way to put that additional word in the beginning
As thetracker3 said, repair is how it goes! Most people forget that and it can be frustrating, as you experienced, in not knowing why.
Especially when one doesn't want the hero toa ctually repair buildings..
You can always use the Build Tiny Castle item things if that becomes a problem!

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
You can't have more than one build ability if you use Build Tiny X as your base ability. Keep that in mind.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.