My Photobucket Account is Being Raped

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
OK, so I posted my photobucket link trying to give back to a forum that helped me and what a freaking mistake that was. Now every funny thing I have collected is being deleted by photobucket. Luckily, its a bunch of tards doing this so only the most recent stuff is being affected but dont be surprised if my whole photobucket account has to be abandoned. LOL. I have a backup of everything though. It will be fun reposting it all.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
That's a flippin shame. Sorry that the internet can mask the douches in shrouds of ... niceness? I dunno what I'm sayin, I'm braindead after 4 straight hours of chem homework :(

Off to work.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Wait, you posted your User/PW? Or have I not explored PB enough, and theres a way to delete other peoples stuff with out it.
What exactly did they help you with?

Insane!

Shh I didn't edit this, go away.
Reaction score
Wait, you posted your User/PW? Or have I not explored PB enough, and theres a way to delete other peoples stuff with out it.
What exactly did they help you with?

there is a google script that allows searching of your photobucket accounts name and pass word :(
and another that lets you set them

gameman

It's been a long, long time.
Reaction score
I have seen a youtube video that shows how to get free music, and how to hack photobucket accounts.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
When did he say his account was hacked? It's just that his photobucket account is almost exceeding the bandwidth limit of the free account. You should just try making another account, it won't help you trying to keep your account in your current situation. :thup:

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
oh, The Helper, what evil of them to do so :mad:
How many pic they delete it really ? they did not said something at all
before they delete the pic of yours?

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Actually it all turned out fine. It turns out the huge amount of activity on the account just caught the eyes of the photobucket people who deleted the stuff that had slipped passed me when I uploaded the stuff. I only lost 13 pics out of almost 2000 which is not that bad. They were all just at the top which is why I freaked out.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.