My try at Tribal art

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
My try at Tribal art - with a wallpaper now!

Hey guys...I'm sure you're pretty familiar with my avatar (Because I never ever change it). If you aren't, take a look <- :p.

Anyway, decided to try some tribal art, so I picked my avatar as my first guinea pig. Got two versions.Tell me which one is better? (I think the second personally :)).

leopardtribaldesign.jpg

leopardtribaldesignv2.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Wallpapers! Based on the second version :D.

wallpapertribalsnowleop.jpg

wallpapertribalsnowleop.jpg

For those who are wondering, pen tool is awesome :p.

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion Whitesock. I was actually thinking of that myself :D.

I notice now that the leopard looks like a dog if it doesn't have enough neck. I'll add that on sometime.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
I'm not saying it's bad, but I want to see a edit one or a new one.

PureOwnage

Minecraft Server OP, Inactive.
Reaction score
I would love a logo or something of picture number 2 on my computer. Wallpaper please?
1680x1050 if you would :p

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
@Firecat: I will definitely get to editing it and posting a 3rd version here :). Just haven't gotten the time. Already tried once, but that effort failed a little bit, so I didn't save it.

@PureOwnage: Haha lol :p. I definitely wouldn't mind giving this to you as a wallpaper. One thing though, do you just want this (second one) on a black bg? Or do you want it in some special way?

Also, I should note that I'm catching a flight to India in....2 hours....so I won't be at my PC = no photoshop. I'll be back on the 10th of august though, so I should be able to finish some stuff then :D.

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
New Wallpapers! Based on PureOwnage's idea.

The size is currently 1920 * 1080 (My monitor's resolution). If you want any other size, send me a PM and I'll resize it nicely.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Definitely awesome. I like, but mostly because it's tribal. I love tribal designs.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.