MyBrute, a simple yet addictive browser-based game!

1337NlNJA

Reaction score
Come join one of the most popular online browser games of the moment!

It's becoming more and more popular by the second! It started off as a French-only site but is now open to North America and other countries. Now you'll see it everywhere on forums, blogs, etc.

Create a brute and pitch yourself into the arena where you can fight other players with your weapons an abilities.

It's mostly luck where you're given a random weapon or ability every level.

So join now or you'll regret it!

Game is gone

Last edited by a moderator:

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
WOW! My little friend kept annoying me with this, and forced me to join his clan. I had a stick, he had a club, I attacked him 10 times in a row for like 10 damage, then he attacked me once and I died. D:

:D I don't like it, lol. It takes no skill.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

radromity

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
i tierd it random weapons means to me that its not balnced :nuts: but this is my opinion

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
Got to love how you sneaked in your little brute-thingie in the thread, rofl.

To be honest, I don't get the point of these games. :rolleyes:

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
I'm Rokukarazu, a level 4 Brute who seems to be fucking retarded and fist punch only some games.

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
Ishwar, who has only been defeated twice in his career: The first was his second fight ever, and the second was in a recent tournament. (And it really was a lucky win by the opponent, but hey these things happen)

Why does he win? Some say it has to do with his mighty axe, which legend says will cut you in two with the slightest touch. Others say it's his flashing dagger, never in the same spot twice, cutting you to pieces before you know it's even there.

In completely unrelated news, the Panther pet is crazy-overpowered at early levels.

Last edited by a moderator:

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
um, yeah. I leveled up and my stats went down. This game makes no sense. Also, are weapons too good for me? Why does everyone else get a weapon except me?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.