Mythic Aeons ORPG

Corleone

Reaction score
Playing it right now. Currently level 13, and here's a list of bugs I found:
1) I often use the -next lvl command to see how much I have to train til the next lvl, and I just got -2 as an answer. Probably some minor integer error?
2) Flame Mage has ( at least ) two skills with the same hotkey; Flame Blast and Burst of Flames.
3) I teleported to the city at lvl 10, and bought the "cook" thingy. All I got was a message saying I got it, but I couldn't use it.
4) PROBLEM SOLVED; Deleted it
5) Once I found out that I was too weak to grind xp around the city, I decided to kill myself and rez at the training area ( couldn't afford a scroll ). I rezzed next to the fountain, but the wisp was gone.
6) Imported icons don't work when in-active ( only shows a green background ).

Overall, I love this map. Been playing it for a few hours now, so I hope the save code works.

EDIT:
7) At level 13 I've got 430 max mana ( using a +7 magic armor ) and Mana Shield costs 300 mana to activate. Kind of makes it useless at that level.
8) Same for Burst of Flames. Costs 750 mana. You should give some other ability than those two at the start, because they can't really be used anyway.
9) PROBLEM SOLVED; Deleted it
10) The Shade model doesn't have an attack animation, so you should use the Voidwalker one or so.

Level 27 now, btw. It goes really, really fast once you get +2 skill instead of +1

EDIT2:

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE ******* KIDDING ME! I got stuck in the shallow hole in the city, and for some reason, I couldn't save!! I just wasted several hours to get to lvl 47 and it ends like this... :/

M

Mythic Fr0st

Lol thanks alot for the test...

I dont know why, but save stops working after a while, but it has NO conditions that can stop it from doing that...

1//Hmm, it shouldn't of done that, Argh, I dont know why -.- i'll see if I can fix it

2//I'll change th

3//Its not "active" yet, They're classes, im not sure if ill keep them or not

4//lol

5//HMM weird, i'll make punishment for dying and increase time a bit aswell
So died (how?, monster? your spell?)

6//I know, not much I can do about that -.-

7//I'll fix that a bit

8//Fix that too

9//lol

10//maybe

11// i'll remove its only condition (which is you to make sure you dont have a hero selector (bunny))

You should be able to save / load, but you can't I dunno why

hi_im_bob

......and you are?
Reaction score
Question, I am not supposed to play WC3 on the weekdays, so I usually open up maps in WE to just check them out, but often my computer says fatal application, cannot call asu9f8as-9df8 group. Does my computer suck, do you protect your maps, or is it WE? (This is not the first time)

M

Mythic Fr0st

I have WEU + Protection

So yes, you can't open it lol, I never have unprotected ver's of my map available to others

Im also changing all the triggers to jass
lol, so that way, you can't read it either

Corleone

Reaction score
Corleone said:
9) PROBLEM SOLVED; Deleted it

I forgot to edit the post again. The original message was that at the city there are 2 NPCs with exclamation marks floating above their heads. I also ran into another NPC like that and got a quest from him, but the ones inside the city didn't do anything. I thought the 'problem was solved' but it turned out it wasn't. I'm guessing you haven't finished making the quests for those NPC's yet, right?

Here's another one for ya:
Using the flame mage's first ability ( Flame Blast ) I could kill some of the vilagers at the city ( including one of the NPC's with the exclamation mark ). :p

Even though I couldn't save, I still loved the map. ;)

M

Mythic Fr0st

Thanks, hopefully i'll get it finished lol...

Oh, really? hmm, I will "boost" there hp, or make their "target type" to invulnerable, or do something

M

Mythic Fr0st

~ Bump & Trigger Conversion Process

~ 9 triggers converted to jass 241 to go (9/250)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.