Mythic Aeons ORPG

M

Mythic Fr0st

Map has been updated (Shouldnt of posted the last post yet O_O how'd that happen)

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I'll test this when I got the time. Looks good btw.

Oninuva

Reaction score
Ok I just played on Battle.Net it kinda sucked... After about 2 hours our game went from 10 people to 3.. And highest level of us was 14. Exode's guards are stronger than he is and we would never get new skills. We need wayyy more skills. My first guy was a fire mage, i died and couldnt respawn so i re-rolled .

M

Mythic Fr0st

Ok I just played on Battle.Net it kinda sucked... After about 2 hours our game went from 10 people to 3.. And highest level of us was 14. Exode's guards are stronger than he is and we would never get new skills. We need wayyy more skills. My first guy was a fire mage, i died and couldnt respawn so i re-rolled

Lol, oops, better nerf them too LOL, i'll try and upgrade it so you get new abilities every 5 + your level, levels...

What do you mean you didnt respawn O_O, thats never happend to me before?

Can you explain "how" you died, where it was, what you were doing, any items you had, how many people were currently respawning...

cause techniquely that shouldn't EVER happen... hmmm

>>Turok
They type -bank

a store a point array variable to they're location, they enter exit, it moves them to that point, then removes the point array

~ Revive has been fixed, you should and will revive after 23 seconds normal death, or 4 seconds with revitalize

Oninuva

Reaction score
ok I was level 2.. Had 2 hp pots.. and all 10 of us died.. at the same time.. lol

M

Mythic Fr0st

Ok, all 10 of you lol...

That'd be it, i gotta try n fix that hmm

Revive system broken, fixing

~ Updated the levels per ability, you now gain 1 ability per 5 + Your level

M

Mythic Fr0st

Revive System has been fixed, and map updated (first page)

C

Cookie

hehe i like the sound of ure map mythic, but could you please post up some screenies?

G

GFGLegendary

hey man... seriusly... cmon... :(

A: Posting items or quests really arnt nesessary, i doubt anyone reads them couse they are usualy generic.

B: You better lvl extremely fast if theres gonna be over 1000 lvls

C: Did you call it Aeons couse thats how long it will take to finish?

D: Why are bosses always slash and kill? seriusly.. its lame.. lamesauce.

E: Why would a bank for gold be nesessary?

F: The only truly unique features i see are the that "stats" thingy.

Something to think about.

It's a member's project, he didn't say it was going to fit every single need and want of america. You don't have to punch somebody down after they try, I realize I'm not in much of a position to post this message but seeing people do that pisses me off, the guy made an rpg, he tried, and odds are people will like it, so it doesn't mean you have the right to post this and tell him how to fix HIS RPG, if he didn't like it the way it is, why would he have made it that way?

M

Mythic Fr0st

Yes cookie, I will on the front page, tomorrow, or later today, mum wants me off now:p

Oninuva

Reaction score
Something else still kind of sucks. Leveling takes ages...

Linkoln

Reaction score
as i said before "GFG", they were some things to think about. I want to make sure the map turns out good as much as anyone els so i posted some feedback and suggestions. Not to mention taht taht was like 60 posts ago. You could have just read what everyoen els complained to me about instead of posting on the forth page. And i would also like to thank you gfg for contributing to his map. Complaining about my feedback REALLY helps him alot. Without you this project could never have came together.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul...

sry for taking up more of ur space on ur forum mythic, but im sure u'll apreasiate the bump.
(correct my spelling and i shall castrate you)

bump

ps. if you would like to further complain about me, do it in a pm so people who dont care dont have to read it.

P

Pyros

Yeah I agree with Linkoln on this, if Fr0st is going to post his map on this forum, then he has to know there is going to be positive and negative feedback. I actually think that Linkoln's feedback wasn't really negative at all, more like constructive. He's trying, like the rest of us, to help Fr0st improve his map so more people can enjoy it.

Sonic Boom

Corleone

Reaction score
Hmm, I downloaded the 1.00 version, but I couldnt seem to open it at all. I don't see how many players there are and when I press Start Game, it just goes back to the previous menu. Strange...

M

Mythic Fr0st

>>Pyros

A: Posting items or quests really arnt nesessary, i doubt anyone reads them couse they are usualy generic.

B: You better lvl extremely fast if theres gonna be over 1000 lvls

C: Did you call it Aeons couse thats how long it will take to finish?

D: Why are bosses always slash and kill? seriusly.. its lame.. lamesauce.

E: Why would a bank for gold be nesessary?

F: The only truly unique features i see are the that "stats" thingy.

Something to think about.

I dont care if its negative or positive, but its annoying, he states things, not asks questions or gives me advice, also, lots of it isn't even about the game

>>A, unhelpful, and has no matter on the actual game, therefore useless...
>>B, isnt helpful
>>C, how does this help? an insult?
>>D, He didnt ask if they would be that in game when its out of beta
>>E, not really helpful either, considering once you get over 1mil gold, you can't get anymore, therefore, a bank, which you may also be able to purchase items with
>>F, Is not helpful either

Hmm, I downloaded the 1.00 version, but I couldnt seem to open it at all. I don't see how many players there are and when I press Start Game, it just goes back to the previous menu. Strange...

>>It must be corrupt, I selected to many options with vexorians, ill go redo it

Please don't give comment unless its about my ORPG, all this is for really, is for me to bug test, its turning into a moral discussion or something lol...

I dont care if its negative or positive, as long as it is about my ORPG, then I dont care, long as it just isn't comments such as
Did you call it Aeons couse thats how long it will take to finish?

~ Updated map, it was corrupted and was unplayable

P

Pyros

Well I was mainly pointing out to GFG not to bash others for their opinions. I'm aware that Linkoln's advice wasnt that helpful, but it was just his opinions. I think the map is pretty good, but I can't really get into it, because I don't have that much time to play it, and its a pretty time consuming game. Damn college.

M

Mythic Fr0st

Yeah, I will make more heroes,

and Yea, it is very time consuming:p

M

Mythic Fr0st

Back from holidays, (Been away 7 days) OMG im soo tired, will continue updating the map asap

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.