Mythic Aeons ORPG

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
hey man... seriusly... cmon... :(

A: Posting items or quests really arnt nesessary, i doubt anyone reads them couse they are usualy generic.

B: You better lvl extremely fast if theres gonna be over 1000 lvls

C: Did you call it Aeons couse thats how long it will take to finish?

D: Why are bosses always slash and kill? seriusly.. its lame.. lamesauce.

E: Why would a bank for gold be nesessary?

F: The only truly unique features i see are the that "stats" thingy.

Something to think about.

Thats alot to say, now why dont you stfu and make your own rpg eh?

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
exactly ^

the wolf was a bug eh?!

ok

ill do some testing later today because i have a friend over and can't play :)

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
ok

im in the middle of testing and i iwll update this with more bugs.

So far:

Bugs:

• the guy who follows you around should be able to carry EVERY single type of item so you can sell it, otherwise you can waste vast amounts of money pointlessly.
  • Icons are still green when disabled
  • Greg123??? :p
  • you should still make stat rise a bit faster.
  • Crystal Golem should have a matching icon :p
  • Crystal Golem's ability can kill me o_O
  • Loads of Gaps between trees
  • "can you move your house" - whats the point if you can blink there?

M

Mythic Fr0st

* the guy who follows you around should be able to carry EVERY single type of item so you can sell it, otherwise you can waste vast amounts of money pointlessly.
* Icons are still green when disabled // probably not gunna change
* Greg123??? // yes he is a backpack
* you should still make stat rise a bit faster. //nope, they get imba to fast
* Crystal Golem should have a matching icon // didnt come with one -.-
* Crystal Golem's ability can kill me o_O // lol, gotta fix that
* Loads of Gaps between trees // omg
* whats the point if you can blink there? //blink.......... tester only ability

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
exactly ^

the wolf was a bug eh?!

ok

ill do some testing later today because i have a friend over and can't play :)

ok

im in the middle of testing and i iwll update this with more bugs.

So far:

Bugs:

• the guy who follows you around should be able to carry EVERY single type of item so you can sell it, otherwise you can waste vast amounts of money pointlessly.
  • Icons are still green when disabled
  • Greg123??? :p
  • you should still make stat rise a bit faster.
  • Crystal Golem should have a matching icon :p
  • Crystal Golem's ability can kill me o_O
  • Loads of Gaps between trees
  • "can you move your house" - whats the point if you can blink there?

Don't double post :), this was the third time I saw you do this :(. Edit your posts next time to avoid being -repped :D.

Oh and I'll test this map, sounds a bit like Aeon of Dominion with the stats system.

Zeromatter

Reaction score
I've noticed a bug with the archer lady. After hitting level 3, I don't level anymore. I checked how much stats are needed to level up, and it's currently set at -85. (Negative 85). Sooooooo....yeah. Also, the archer's familiar doesn't seem to attack.

I also have a question/idea/help/potential bug. Since you want the max level to be 1200, and since the amount of stats needed for a hero level increases with each hero level, by the time you are about level 100-300 or so, you will have somewhere around 1000+ stats. 1000+ agility (or attack in this case) will make you attack hella fast, even with the attack speed bonus set to .01. Soooooo, won't you be gaining machine-gun stats? (11% chance off every attack + a couple attacks per second = many stats.) Just wondering how that'd work.

Otherwise, pretty interesting game. If you add items, a bit more explanation in the help menu (F9) and quests, I could see myself playing this often. Keep up the good work!

M

Mythic Fr0st

Cooldown is based at 2.00 second, with the lowest possible attack speed:p

so, lvl 20 = 1000 total stats, lol give or take, and thanks, the bug, i dont think i've updated recently, i've made a quite alot of fixes, thanks

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i had an icon somewere...

nope i dont. i checked. I've seen many, many maps with a crystal golem icon though :confused:

Why is the backpack called greg123? it was called something spirit ni the other one and is now a tree. xD

I can't test today. It's my sisters birthday :D

M

Mythic Fr0st

Updated, map, fixed some bugs, revised stat system, Please continue testing + feed back, thanks all!

Question: does anyone get a black screen, or any lag placing this? apart from immediately after game loads, and when you first attack a unit?

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Never played it???

hmm? this was originally Mythical Fr0st ORPG:p

It's emjlr3's map. He has a stats system which is similar to yours. He has it this way:

Strength - Sometimes gained when taking damage from enemies.
Agility - Sometimes gained when attacking enemies.
Intelligence - Sometimes gain when casting spells.

That's emjlr3's system.

M

Mythic Fr0st

I like mine better ^_^, more options, if you want to be a mage, train mage, if you want to be a fighter, train str, if you want to be agile, train attack, if you want to be a mixture, you can train a mixture, I think players prefer the "option" to controll they're stats

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
I like mine better ^_^, more options, if you want to be a mage, train mage, if you want to be a fighter, train str, if you want to be agile, train attack, if you want to be a mixture, you can train a mixture, I think players prefer the "option" to controll they're stats

Yeah, Diablo 2 style~!

M

Mythic Fr0st

Well, Hopefully I'll be able to get this fully operational soon :)

M

Mythic Fr0st

Updates, nerfed some bugs

Updated map... please test again

Updated

Corleone

Reaction score
It looks like an awesome map ( probably gonna be playing this for the next few days ), but the hp regen on the Ice Lord is rather sloooooww... Also, whenever I get near the fountain ( training area ) my hp is set to 6. How are you supposed to make money btw? I even lost money when attacking trolls.

Baby-Bever

Cool Member
Reaction score
Okay, I tested Obliriator (or whatever his name was) and he's easy to level, sometimes you gain +4 stats or even 5 because of his Obliriate. At level 11 he gets a damage reduction bonus, which I'd say was waaay to good. At level 22 he gets additional attack speed buff. But at level 33 he lost all his spells.

You level from 23-35 on 5 min with him...

Also I tested the frost lord, and at the first quest (moving house guy) didn't show up any Cinamatic...

When close to the fountain in first village my health was set to 6, just like Corleone, and also just like him I lost gold for attacking, more exact 2 gold per hit...

Somewhy I cannot save, you got something which disables while playing singleplayer or just a bug?

I enjoyed the game really much to that point though.

Baby-Bever

M

Mythic Fr0st

Theres no bug, theres also nothing that disables it...

Every 25 lvls, you get +1 stat gain anyway

So

lvl 1 has 1 stat gain per 11% chance

lvl 25 has 2 per 11%

50 has 3.. etc..

I might bump up icelords hp regen a bit then

You attack "ice trolls" to gain money, you should not be able to lose money from ice trolls? however attacking the "chicken" training dummy, costs 1/9th of the current stat...

each attack if your lvl is > + 2 the ice troll you gain 1/3rd of your level in gold
each attack if your lvl is between level of ice troll -2 and level of icetroll +2 you gain normal gold
each attack if your lvl is less than level of ice troll - 2 you gain 3 - 6 x more gold then normal...

NOTE, ice troll is just an example monster

M

Mythic Fr0st

Important Questions

1: Do you think I should "Add" ability packs, in which you can buy up to 3, and they're a spell book containing 3-5 abilities, bought by specific races perhaps?

2: Should I add more rewarding things for using spells on monsters (E.G other than acquiring extra gold)

3: Is the game laggy

4: report any bugs to me please

5: type -next lvl in game, each lvl

the lvls you require should be

"21", "42", "63" etc..

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.