Need a spell done for you?

Leazy

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Can I do a request?

I want a dummy unit with this model: Abilities\Weapons\FlamingArrow\FlamingArrowMissile.mdl

To move towards the target location and DMG the first unit it hits (when it does, it dies). I can fix all this myself, however the tricky thing is that I want dummy units looking like fire to spawn at it's location when it's moving to like a wall of fire will spawn as it moves. I could do this as well, but when I do it it laggs like hell. Could you find some way to do this without lagg?

Prediter[BuB

Reaction score
So you want an arrow like PotM arrow from dota except its on fire and creates a wall of fire that damages units?

Prediter[BuB

Reaction score
Here ya go. It's also mui so enjoy. also theres something I can't fix and that is when its going form the 10% dmg to like 20% it goes from the 10% dmg to half the 20% then to 20%

-Edit-

I forgot to do something I'll reupload in a sec

Attachments

• Berserker's Blood.w3x
    24.6 KB · Views: 415

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
So it goes like 100 damage then increase by 10 then after it 20 or on the next lvl

Prediter[BuB

Reaction score
Well I did the damage and attack speed and also created an optional trigger that you can turn off or on and as he gets lower on hp and gets more attack he becomes more red

Igor_Z

Reaction score
I would be grateful if u can explain to me how to cr8 a spell like this?
Name:Core Meltdown
Description: Deals damage to all units in the targeted area and creates special effects like in the attached picture
Info: Cast range: 600. Non-Channeling.

Prediter[BuB

Reaction score
Create a dummy that casts like warstomp with now stun and the damage you want and use triggers to make the special effect.

Code:
    Events
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Igor Z Test Abil 
    Actions
        Special Effect - Create a special effect at ((Position of (Casting unit)) offset by 300.00 towards 0.00 degrees) using Abilities\Spells\NightElf\Blink\BlinkTarget.mdl
        Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
        Special Effect - Create a special effect at ((Position of (Casting unit)) offset by 300.00 towards 45.00 degrees) using Abilities\Spells\NightElf\Blink\BlinkTarget.mdl
        Special Effect - Create a special effect at ((Position of (Casting unit)) offset by 300.00 towards 90.00 degrees) using Abilities\Spells\NightElf\Blink\BlinkTarget.mdl
        Special Effect - Create a special effect at ((Position of (Casting unit)) offset by 300.00 towards 135.00 degrees) using Abilities\Spells\NightElf\Blink\BlinkTarget.mdl
        Special Effect - Create a special effect at ((Position of (Casting unit)) offset by 300.00 towards 180.00 degrees) using Abilities\Spells\NightElf\Blink\BlinkTarget.mdl
        Special Effect - Create a special effect at ((Position of (Casting unit)) offset by 300.00 towards 225.00 degrees) using Abilities\Spells\NightElf\Blink\BlinkTarget.mdl
        Special Effect - Create a special effect at ((Position of (Casting unit)) offset by 300.00 towards 270.00 degrees) using Abilities\Spells\NightElf\Blink\BlinkTarget.mdl
        Special Effect - Create a special effect at ((Position of (Casting unit)) offset by 300.00 towards 315.00 degrees) using Abilities\Spells\NightElf\Blink\BlinkTarget.mdl
        Special Effect - Create a special effect at ((Position of (Casting unit)) offset by 300.00 towards 360.00 degrees) using Abilities\Spells\NightElf\Blink\BlinkTarget.mdl

Anyways here's the partical acceleration for whoever asked :)

Attachments

• Partical Acceleration.w3x
    18.5 KB · Views: 207

malfy

Reaction score

Thanks! Pretty awesome man, save for 1 thing; is there a way to make it so that the distance the particle travels is based on the point being targeted, and not the amount of time the wave exists?

Trigger:
  • Unit - Add a 1.00 second Generic expiration timer to Wave

So as of now the distance it travels is how far it can get before the 1 sec timer expires. I understand that I can increase/decrease the timer to change the range, but I'd perfer if it be controlled by the point targeted.

Prediter[BuB

Reaction score
I suppose so

Heres your spell Cake
Major help from Glenphir!

Attachments

• Time Distort.w3x
    18.8 KB · Views: 219

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Create a dummy that casts like warstomp with now stun and the damage you want and use triggers to make the special effect.

Code:
    Events
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Igor Z Test Abil 
    Actions
        Special Effect - Create a special effect at ((Position of (Casting unit)) offset by 300.00 towards 0.00 degrees) using Abilities\Spells\NightElf\Blink\BlinkTarget.mdl
        Special Effect - Create a special effect at ((Position of (Casting unit)) offset by 300.00 towards 45.00 degrees) using Abilities\Spells\NightElf\Blink\BlinkTarget.mdl
        Special Effect - Create a special effect at ((Position of (Casting unit)) offset by 300.00 towards 90.00 degrees) using Abilities\Spells\NightElf\Blink\BlinkTarget.mdl
        Special Effect - Create a special effect at ((Position of (Casting unit)) offset by 300.00 towards 135.00 degrees) using Abilities\Spells\NightElf\Blink\BlinkTarget.mdl
        Special Effect - Create a special effect at ((Position of (Casting unit)) offset by 300.00 towards 180.00 degrees) using Abilities\Spells\NightElf\Blink\BlinkTarget.mdl
        Special Effect - Create a special effect at ((Position of (Casting unit)) offset by 300.00 towards 225.00 degrees) using Abilities\Spells\NightElf\Blink\BlinkTarget.mdl
        Special Effect - Create a special effect at ((Position of (Casting unit)) offset by 300.00 towards 270.00 degrees) using Abilities\Spells\NightElf\Blink\BlinkTarget.mdl
        Special Effect - Create a special effect at ((Position of (Casting unit)) offset by 300.00 towards 315.00 degrees) using Abilities\Spells\NightElf\Blink\BlinkTarget.mdl
        Special Effect - Create a special effect at ((Position of (Casting unit)) offset by 300.00 towards 360.00 degrees) using Abilities\Spells\NightElf\Blink\BlinkTarget.mdl

Whoa thats a pretty long code there. Doesn't it leak? Or did you purposely make it like that so that the person can fix the leak for himself?

Trigger:
  • Trigger
    • Events
      • A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Igor Z Test Abil
    • Actions
      • Set Caster = (Triggering unit)
      • Set CasterLoc = (Position of Caster)
      • Set Real = 0.00
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 9, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set Offset = (CasterLoc offset by 300.00 towards Real degrees)
          • Set Real = (Real + 45.00)
          • Special Effect - Create a special effect at Offset using Abilities\Spells\NightElf\Blink\BlinkTarget.mdl
          • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Offset)
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_CasterLoc)

Won't this be much simpler?

dragonhord

Knowledge is true opinion. - Plato
Reaction score
Btw... For your particle acceleration spell, .01 seconds is REALLY short, and somewhat unnecessary... .03, or even .05, would be more efficient, and look exactly the same, just saying... :).

Igor_Z

Reaction score
WoW thanks for the help Glenphir. Nice short trigger. I like that ;). Testing it atm

Prediter[BuB

Reaction score
Thanks for the pointer.

Here's the new Particle Acceleration

Attachments

• Partical Acceleration.w3x
    18.7 KB · Views: 206
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.