Arena Need arena idea's!!!

Moocow1569

Reaction score
Well, of course the name gives most of it out but before you tell me your idea please read this... It's going to be a map where you do a bunch of arena's like enfo or capture the flag, but in the game after you win a arena you will get some exp, and level. Every few levels you will get some int, agi, and/or str and better spells. There will be many classes and they will all fall under the category PvP, Speed, or Stat's. PvP will give you some PvP spells like frost nova for a mage or something like that and Speed will give you a ability you can chose (You know after you level you pick a ability and you can upgrade it and stuff) that will give you bonus speed, Stat's will just give you a ability that will give you bonus stat's. With this in mind i need you guys to think of some arena idea's, but the reason i mentioned this is because i don't want any arena idea's like rock paper scissors...(I am thinking about adding a couple arena's like rock paper scissors just to make it more fair in case there is like a level 100 vs a level 1 and call it Equality or something like that, but Im good on those idea's) Well thats all i really wanted to mention, get those noggins thinking and get some idea's!!!:banghead:

If i use your idea i will add your name to my credits

avalya

Reaction score
Not sure but I think map ideas belong in the general World Editor forum and not in the Members' Projects section.

Mr.Tutorial

Hard in the Paint.
Reaction score
What about a game like "Neutral Bomb" where there is a bomb in the middle, and each team races to get the bomb and plant it in the other teams base to win. If you have the bomb and you die, the bomb drops on the ground. Add a cool twist with the hero abilities/attacks.

I was actually going to make a map like that but if you know me, I hardly ever fulfill my ideas.

Think of Halo... Games like INFECTION, and TERRITORIES... I suggest using ideas of your own, just be creative, think of video games that have been made and try and relate it to warcraft.

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
This is your third thread with the same topic I believe. You should really stick to one thread.

azareus

And you know it.
Reaction score
DO NOT. POST. MULTIPLE THREADS. ASKING. THE. SAME. QUESTION. This will be heavily enforced. Most same-question threads will be deleted.
Quoted from the rules.

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
Think it yourself mode - the game maker decides to call upon his own intelect to come up with this own ideas.

Friendly Mode - Team with the least ammount of kills win

Creep Lover Mode - No creeps will spawn

Level one challange mode - No experience will be earned

Hardcore mode - No revivals

Team killer mode - kill points are awarded only for killing your own team

Why am i doing the thinking for you mode - Each player will have to think about why they are thinking of game modes for the creator.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.