i need a eguip system likes land of asha but i dunno how to do pliz help me

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What is it? I never played that, sorry :p

Z

Zell

Check the Free Trigger Code section, Heros + Items has a system you can use.

ertaboy356b

Old School Gamer
Reaction score
Well I have two methods in mind... One is using spellbook and the other is using the build command....

I want to know what your method??

Quazi

Reaction score
Well I have two methods in mind... One is using spellbook and the other is using the build command....

I want to know what your method??

i dunno how to do i just need some help because im new to make maps

ertaboy356b

Old School Gamer
Reaction score
Doing the equipment in spellbook was just like making a hundred triggers.....

If I know Jass, I could simplify, but now, I'm still learning about that language...

I did this before, but that was using the inventory... Where you can only carry one weapon, one armor, one shield, and if you for example a melee type, you could only carry a sword... But that was long ago.... That's dumped with triggers.... But I can teach you if you want...

Quazi

Reaction score
Doing the equipment in spellbook was just like making a hundred triggers.....

If I know Jass, I could simplify, but now, I'm still learning about that language...

I did this before, but that was using the inventory... Where you can only carry one weapon, one armor, one shield, and if you for example a melee type, you could only carry a sword... But that was long ago.... That's dumped with triggers.... But I can teach you if you want...

That would be realy nice and i mean in iventory you have a slot where theres standing equipment and in there there is a slot to sword shield amor gloves and other things so you only can have one there working you only get the stats they give when they are in there

L

lordpredator

this remember of my failed RPG map... where i want to make the same system but with models attached for each one... so you can customize the look of your hero... and i droped it because i was frustated when 70% of the imported models don´t work...:banghead:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.