Need help with creep summoning system. Arena Map

aydinapkar16

Reaction score
Hey guys i need a code im new at this.

okay well there is four points of entry for the creeps.
i need the creeps too come out from the points of entry.

When i press the switch in the middle.

any ideas?

Tamisrah

Reaction score
Event - Switch is pressed
if it is a footswitch, you could place a region on top of it and use 'Unit Enters Region'

Condition - Who may use the switch?
filter all units out that might step on the switch for which you don't want units to be spawned

Actions - Create Units
- Make them move to the switch
For every SpawnPoint you need a region
then create the amount of units you want in this region
Order them to attack/move towards the switch

PS: You should rather ask people to improve your code than ask them to provide finished code.

vonDarkmoor

Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Trigger Trigger
    • Events
      • Destructible - Lever 0054 <gen> dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Create 1 Footman for Neutral Hostile at (Center of (Playable map area)) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Create 1 Footman for Neutral Hostile at (Center of (Playable map area)) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Destructible - Resurrect Lever 0054 <gen> with (Max life of Lever 0054 <gen>) life and Show birth animation

You would need to pre-place the lever (which it seems like you would want to do) and change the location that the unit is being created at, and change the unit to whatever you wanted.

aydinapkar16

Reaction score
okay i've done that =D thanks guys.

one more might be a bit hard though. after units are killed the switch goes up and then you can press it again for more harder units if you guys get me.

vonDarkmoor

Reaction score
Maybe have so when you hit the switch it brings up a dialog box, with 3 choices: easy medium hard, the units that are spawned will be adjusted based on the relationship between the dialog button pressed and the stats of the hero hitting the switch.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.