Need help with custom avatar.

Gman101112

Reaction score
I found an avatar that I wanted on a site that I found. It is the picture I have for my avatar now exept the "wtf" is supposed to light up blue and white. How do I make it so that it can change and move?

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I think you can upload (.gif) avatars later. I don't know when or what you have to do to get it.

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
That should become available to you when you get 100 rep and a custom title.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Just help and write tutorials, that's the best way. If you register then help people and be really detailed, you can get a lot of rep. There is wantok who has only a few posts yet like 40 rep already. If you have a bit of rep and then you start to be like a favorite of TheHelper (the user), he might give you a rep boost by adding like 100-200 rep or something. :p

If all my posts of helping were excluded from my total posts, I would have only like 1,000 or so with only like 40 rep. (Some people randomly repped me)

As you might have noticed, that most likely means that if you help a lot, you can get as much rep as I do. Muhahaa! More than half of it is from WE helping, a bit is from random rep and my joke comments, and the rest is from graphics and stuff like dat. :D

Oh yea, and congrats on 100th post. Truly a memory. :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.