Attack Range: 500 (Ranged)
Attributes:
Agility = High
Strenght = Meduim
Intelligence = Low
Skills:

Untitled-22.png

Madness
Zu'kiri enters in a bloodthirsty rage, increasing his attack speed and making him feast the blood of his enemy for 10 Second

Level 1 - 20% Attack Speed, 10% Lifesteal
Level 2 - 30% Attack Speed, 20% Lifesteal
Level 3 - 40% Attack Speed, 30% Lifesteal
Level 4 - 50% Attack Speed, 40% Lifesteal

Manacost : 80/100/120/140
Cooldown : 25
Casting Time : Instant
icons_558_btn.jpg

Blood feast
The view of his enemy's blood make Zu'kiri more hungry.Each attack his do increases his attack speed.If we stay 5 Second out of combat,he lose the bonus

Level 1 - 1% Attack Speed, stacks 10 Times
Level 2 - 2% Attack Speed, stacks 10 Times
Level 3 - 3% Attack Speed, stacks 11 Times
Level 4 - 4% Attack Speed, stacks 12 Times

Manacost : N/A
Cooldown : N/A
Casting Time : Passive

icons_6353_btn.jpg

Bloodseeking Spears
Zu'kiri throws a special spear which attack the most wounded unit within 500 Range, damaging instantly

Level 1 - 100 Damage
Level 2 - 200 Damage
Level 3 - 300 Damage
Level 4 - 400 Damage

Manacost : 100/110/120/120
Cooldown : 15

Iimpaling Spear
Zu'kiri throws a deadly spear which pass through enemies's body, taking them with it and dealing damage.The spear stops after 800 range or hitting a building or tree.When it stops, enemies lose damage over time

Level 1 - 125 Instant Damage, 10 Damage/sec for 10 Second
Level 2 - 135 Instant Damage, 15 Damage/sec for 10 Second
Level 3 - 155 Instant Damage, 20 Damage/sec for 15 Second

Manacost : 130/130/120
Cooldown : 30/30/30

Furby

Current occupation: News poster
Reaction score
I'd say this is the best idea you posted in this thread! :thup:

Though, I don't like the ultimate it somehow doesn't fit there. It needs something bloody like the hero is. :)

You don't have to change this but if you can and have any idea then I would be grateful if you come up with something better.

Thank you. :)

soul_reaper

Reaction score
I'd say this is the best idea you posted in this thread! :thup:

Though, I don't like the ultimate it somehow doesn't fit there. It needs something bloody like the hero is. :)

You don't have to change this but if you can and have any idea then I would be grateful if you come up with something better.

Thank you. :)
His a spear thrower, so...It's normal that he throws spears.

avalya

Reaction score
If I can somehow figure out how the heck to post icons, I'll give you a couple of hero ideas that I'm gonna use in my map (don't worry, it will most likely only be played with my friends and not on battle.net).

avalya

Reaction score
Well, then I better get to work, got an Ice Overlord idea coming up, which should be pretty interesting.

Also, I liked the Bloodseeking Spear idea, of dealing damage to the most wounded target nearby; just a suggestion, make it target the unit with the least health, in percentage so heroes don't need to have like 200 health left to be targeted when there are creeps nearby.

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score

All it needs is a more bloody icon. You cant say tossing a spear straight through a pair of bodies isent bloody after all, it includes both his spear as well as his meaty and blood reputation. A proper icon set is very important for a hero. The green spear tends not to match with its red theme. Try one of these:

Untitled-22.png
INV_Spear_11.png
ro58.png
ro46.png

Compliments on the beserker, Soul. I like his synergy!:thup:

Furby

Reaction score
Well, then I better get to work, got an Ice Overlord idea coming up, which should be pretty interesting.

Also, I liked the Bloodseeking Spear idea, of dealing damage to the most wounded target nearby; just a suggestion, make it target the unit with the least health, in percentage so heroes don't need to have like 200 health left to be targeted when there are creeps nearby.

Yeah! I like that idea too. I'll do it like u said. Don't worry.

But his ultimate just does not fit to him. Maybe it would be good if you think of something what for example casts Bloodseeking Spear three times or something.

soul_reaper

Reaction score
Since it pass throught bodies, it leaves lot of blood, maybe his ultimate can activate Blood Feast too?
Just random suggestion :p

Furby

Reaction score
Since it pass throught bodies, it leaves lot of blood, maybe his ultimate can activate Blood Feast too?
Just random suggestion :p

I know, I know! It sends 2/3/4 Bloodseeking Spears to nearby units. Maximum 1/1/2/2 per unit.
When Bloodseeking Spear hits unit it makes damage and comes back to you to heal you with BLOOOOD. :)

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Why dont you think the ultimate fits him? Its ability to jab enemies away from their team and pin them works great with all his skills. He will be the only enemy around, allowing you to hit Bloodseeking Spear, and he cant run, allowing you to use Madness, which triggers Blood Feast. IMO it has great synergy.:confused:

Archideas

Reaction score
That's bloody brilliant! :rolleyes:

I'll try and finish my Sasquatch Shaman tomorrow and post him.

avalya

Reaction score
Sounds good, Ice Overlord coming up!

Name: Ice Overlord
Proper Name: (Come up with something fancy, I just random out my names)
Primary Attribute: Intelligence
Agility: Low
Intelligence: High
Strength: Medium-Medium High

Abilities:

Frost Bolt
Hurls a bolt of freezing energy at the target, dealing damage upon impact and shatters, firing small shards of ice at nearby targets, dealing half damage to them. All affected units are slowed by 50%.

Level 1 - Deals 100 full damage, slows for 2 seconds.
Level 2 - Deals 175 full damage, slows for 3 seconds.
Level 3 - Deals 250 full damage, slows for 4 seconds.
Level 4 - Deals 325 full damage, slows for 5 seconds.

Ice Dash
Freezes the very ground that lies beneath the Overlord, creating a slick sheet of ice that he will quickly dash forward on. Any unit that collides with the caster will take damage. The icy path used to slide upon will remain on the ground for 4 seconds, slowing any enemy that tries to pass it.

Level 1 - Deals 100 damage, ice path slows by 15%.
Level 2 - Deals 160 damage, ice path slows by 30%.
Level 3 - Deals 220 damage, ice path slows by 45%.
Level 4 - Deals 280 damage, ice path slows by 60%.

Frost Aura
Creates an aura of ice that will affect any enemy unit that casts a spell, encasing it in a chunk of ice. The ice will not have any effect unless the target is attacked by the hero within 5 seconds. The icy chunk will break on an attack and cause damage to the target as well as slowing it for 2 seconds.

Level 1 - Deals 50 damage and slows by 10%.
Level 2 - Deals 75 damage and slows by 20%.
Level 3 - Deals 100 damage and slows by 30%.
Level 4 - Deals 125 damage and slows by 40%.
Ultimate

Freezing Blast
Creates icy charges around the caster in two directly opposite paths that goes outwards. Whenever the cast is completed or interrupted the charges will explode and freeze nearby targets, dealing damage based on how long the spell was channeled and slowing them for 5 seconds.
Can be channeled for up to 3 seconds.

Level 1 - Deals 100 damage for every second channeled and slows by 40%.
Level 2 - Deals 140 damage for every second channeled and slows by 50%.
Level 3 - Deals 180 damage for every second channeled and slows by 60%.

Some clarification for the ultimate -- it creates small icy charges (Frost Wyrm missiles) on the ground in two separate paths, that have the opposite angle, both go counterclockwise, however. At any time when the cast is finished, either through completing the cast or from being interrupted, the existing charges will explode (say after 2 seconds, the spell is interrupted and it has created 20 out of 30 charges, only those 20 will explode since the others aren't created yet), so the area of effect increases as well as the damage the longer the spell is channeled, makes sense?

Furby

Reaction score
Nice one! +rep

But I don't get that Frost Aura.. it says it does not affect until the enemy is attacked but then it says the effect ends after unit is attacked. :confused:

avalya

Reaction score
Okey, whenever any enemy unit casts a spell, it will get a buff.
The buff lasts 5 seconds.
When a unit by that buff is attacked by the hero, it deal damage and slow the target of the attack.

For even more clarification on how it would be visually -- it gets encased in ice that will shatter when it is hit by the hero's attack.

avalya

Reaction score
I got some other ideas as well that I hope you'd like, the model for the Ice Overlord by the way is the Icecrown Overlord, can't remember the author but it is on The Hive Workshop.

Edit: Yeah, just remembered that when I hit the sumbit button.

Furby

Reaction score
Ok. I get it now.

And please don't double post, that's banned on forums.

Use
edit.gif
to edit your last post.

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
meatwagon.gif
Name: Meat Wagon
Proper Name: Shoveler 21
Model File: Meat Wagon
Attack Range: 450
Attributes:
Strength = Medium
Agility = Medium
Intelligence = High
Skills:

Default Ability
fleshheap.gif

Store Corpse (Active, no target)
The Meat Wagon loads a nearby corpse into itself and uses the body to benefit himself and launch a little bit more additional meat. For each stored corpse, he will gain +2% damage. Up to 8 corpses can be stored at a time. Upon death, the Meat Wagon will drop all corpses. Corpses can also be dropped on will.

Effect - Stores a random nearby corpse

Manacost: 0 mana
Cooldown: 2 seconds
Casting Time: Instant/instant/instant/instant
Casting Range: N/A

BTNMeatapult.png

Hurl Meat (Active, target AOE)
The Meat Wagon will hurl a chunk of meat at the target point, dealing damage in a 350 AOE. When corpses are stored, it will deal bonus damage and gain 50 extra AOE at the cost of one corpse.

Level 1 - Deals 110 damage. 140 with corpse.
Level 2 - Deals 150 damage. 190 with corpse.
Level 3 - Deals 190 damage. 240 with corpse.
Level 4 - Deals 230 damage. 290 with corpse.

Manacost: 60/70/80/90 mana
Cooldown: 18/16/12/10 seconds
Casting Range: 700/750/800/850 range

icons_6011_btn.jpg

Morbid Barrage (Active, Target AOE)
The Meat Wagon loads numerous chunks of meat and hurls these at the target area. Over the next few seconds, chunks of flesh will rain down on that 500 AOE and deal the Meat Wagons regular damage.

Level 1 - Three waves of meat dealing 1x time his base damage with a 1 second interval.
Level 2 - Four waves of meat dealing 1x time his base damage with a 0.9 second interval.
Level 3 - Five waves of meat dealing 1x time his base damage with a 0.8 second interval.
Level 4 - Six waves of meat dealing 1x time his base damage with a 0.7 second interval.

Manacost: 120/140/160/180 mana
Cooldown: 22/20/180/16 seconds
Casting Range: 700/700/700/700 range

INV_Elemental_Primal_Life.png

Rotting Pile (Passive)
Over time, the Meat Wagons corpses start to rot and spread a horrible and sickening stench. This damage all enemies who dare to come close to the reeking contraption. In addition, Hurl Meat will leave a Stench Cloud for 6 seconds that weakens all enemies that walks through it for 5 seconds.

Level 1 - Deals 5 damage per second +1 for each corpse. The Stench Cloud slows by 6% and deals 8 damage per second.
Level 2 - Deals 10 damage per second +2 for each corpse. The Stench Cloud slows by 10% and deals 16 damage per second.
Level 3 - Deals 15 damage per second +3 for each corpse. The Stench Cloud slows by 14% and deals 24 damage per second.
Level 4 - Deals 20 damage per second +4 for each corpse. The Stench Cloud slows by 18% and deals 32 damage per second.

Manacost: N/A
Cooldown: N/A
Casting Range: 500/600/700/800 radius

26.png

Plague Bringer (Passive)
Eventually, disease developed inside the Meat Wagon and spread throughout the battlefield. Enemies close to the Meat Wagon became sick, enemies slain by the Meat Wagon began to rot and spread a plague among the enemy lines. The plague of each corpse stacks.

Level 1 - Each corpse of an enemy killed by the Meat Wagon will deal 8 damage and slow for 2%. The Rotting Cloud aura deals 5 bonus damage and slow for 5%.
Level 2 - Each corpse of an enemy killed by the Meat Wagon will deal 16 damage and slow for 3%. The Rotting Cloud aura deals 9 bonus damage and slow for 10%.
Level 3 - Each corpse of an enemy killed by the Meat Wagon will deal 24 damage and slow for 4%. The Rotting Cloud aura deals 13 bonus damage and slow for 15%.

Manacost: N/A
Cooldown: N/A
Casting Time: Instant/Instant/Instant
Casting Range: 350/450/550 within range of the corpse

Clarification
A rather strange mage, the Meat Wagon seems to have little direct damage or last-hitting possibilities. He alone can do little but functions well in teams and alongside large armies.

-Store Corpse, a default skill, has obvious purposes. It grants bonus damage for Morbid Barrage, improves Hurl Meat, and corpses can be dropped to increase Plague Bringers effect during a large scale battle. It has no direct purpose but tactical ones. Since taking your corpses from the battlefield would undermine your own Plague Bringer skill, the Meat Wagon is once of those heroes who should go into the forest and creep every now and then.

-Hurl Meat seems like a dull skill, and it is. It only deals blunt AOE damage, which is improved when corpses are available. Also, it will eventually receive its Stench Cloud effect. Since it is very spammable however, it is vital to the Meat Wagon. He can use it to last hit creeps at low manacost, allowing him to trigger Plague Bringer as often as possible. It also works great on runner, actually, having great range and slowing.

-Morbid Barrage is a simple skill used to quickly butcher large groups of creeps to trigger Plague Bringer. Thanks to Store Corpse, it will eventually deal impressive damage (six times regular damage can become immense, do not underestimate this skill) and can therefor be a monster in large scale team battles. It is a little less spammable than Hurl Meat, but still not to violent towards your manacost.

-Rotting Pile is another creep killer. Its basicly a large-scale immolation, increasing your likelyhood of killing creeps. Thanks to Plague Bringer, it will eventually deal more damage and slow, allowing you to hamper (fleeing) enemies during larger and smaller battles. It grants Hurl Meat its Stench Cloud effect, which use has already been explained.

-Plague Bringer forms the heart of the Meat Wagon. Corpses start dealing damage around them. If the meat wagon makes sure he kills the creeps when 2 teams collide, it will do immense damage. A sneaky trick will be depositing all corpses at the battle site to make Plague Bringers effect even greater.

Sixth House

Reaction score
The Kingpin Leech

Ripping up the interior of your body,
he sends microscoptic leeches in your blood stream.
You scream in pain and caugh up blood as the leeches run back to their leader, making his more stronger than before.
Once so much blood has been lost, the Kingpin Leech then reveals himself from the darkness
and engulfs his victim with teeth so hideous and revolting; as you face death in the most painful way possible.

• Strength - 19 * [2.3]
  • Agility - 14 | [1.7]
  • Intelligence - 18 | [2.0]
  • Move speed - 290
  • Attack Range - 360 (Range)

icons_9247_pas.jpg

Mortify
The Kingpin Leech sents forths a toxic-bloody waste, destroying the strength and vatality of his enemy.

• This causes Infesting Leeches skill damage to be improved by 7%+ for each level.
  • Cost 90/88/86/84 mana
  • Cooldown's 22/20/18/16.

Level 1 - Sends one parasite(s), each doing 5 pure damage to the opponent lasting for 10 seconds. If the Kingpin Leech is in a 300 range from his opponent, he gains the damage in health.
Level 2 - Sends two parasite(s), each doing 5 pure damage to the opponent lasting for 10 seconds. If the Kingpin Leech is in a 400 range from his opponent, he gains the damage in health
Level 3 - Sends three parasite(s), each doing 5 pure damage to the opponent lasting for 10 seconds. If the Kingpin Leech is in a 500 range from his opponent, he gains the damage in health.

icons_9249_btn.jpg

Infesting Leeches
The Kingpin Leech launches ferocious leeches at his opponent dealing horrible damage; crippling them severly. Then the leeches soon return healing and improving the Kingpin Leech's capablities.

• If Mortify was cast, the damage is increased by a percent listed above.
  • Cost 75 mana
  • Cooldown's 28/26/24/22.

Level 1 - Damages opponet by 10 for 5 seconds. After the 5 seconds, the leeches then return to Kingpin Leech healing him and gaining damage equal to the damage done this way.
Level 2 - Damages opponet by 15 for 7 seconds. After the 7 seconds, the leeches then return to Kingpin Leech healing him and gaining damage equal to the damage done this way.
Level 3 - Damages opponet by 20 for 9 seconds. After the 9 seconds, the leeches then return to Kingpin Leech healing him and gaining damage equal to the damage done this way.

icons_7970_btn.jpg

Broken Pulse
The Kingpin Leech can sense his opponent through waves from the pulsating heart of his victim. For each percentage of blood lost from his victim increases the potency of his abilites.

• This skill is passive with a 800 radius.

Level 1 - With every 20% of life missing from his opponet, increases his speed, attack, health, and mana by 1/4 of the life missing his way.
Level 2 - With every 20% of life missing from his opponet, increases his speed, attack, health, and mana by 2/5 of the life missing his way.
Level 3 - With every 20% of life missing from his opponet, increases his speed, attack, health, and mana by 1/2 of the life missing his way.

icons_9254_btn.jpg

Engulfment (ULTIMATE)
The Kingpin Leech devours his opponent whole dealing catastrophic damage, or death.

• Channeling. Disables and stops target opponent.
  • 200/250/300 mana with a 160/140/120 Cooldown.

Level 1 - Deals 120 damage a second for 5 seconds. If an opponent only has 12% of his total life left, the Kingpin Leech will kill his opponent instantly.
Level 2 - Deals 150 damage a second for 5 seconds. If an opponent only has 15% of his total life left, the Kingpin Leech will kill his opponent instantly.
Level 3 - Deals 180 damage a second for 5 seconds. If an opponent only has 18% of his total life left, the Kingpin Leech will kill his opponent instantly.

Clarification
Being able to control both his life and his opponent's life, the Kingpin Leech is a foe one should be careful around. In a general skill build, Mortify would be a common skill to start first, being able to do pure damage and heal himself in return. Spamming this will weaken an opponent enough to where if a player would get Broken Pulse, that enchances the Kingpin Leech's hunting abilites. Another route would be to go Infesting Leeches first since you would get healed no matter of the distance away from an opponet and then Mortify which if cast would enchance Infesting Leeches. This build is nice for survival because it control his life and his opponent(s). Once Engulfment comes into effect, it is then when you can reck havoc to most opponents one on one. But do becareful as Engulfment does have a huge cooldown and mana cost.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.