Need item help

roXplosive

Reaction score
Well basically i want to create an item with the ability to steal the last used ability of enemy heroes' dying in 1500 range from the owner of the item . I don't have much experience with item abilities and need some help with the following . I will lay down what i planned so far :
-create an array of abilities used and memorate in it ability id , level , stats of casting hero
-create a very small locust hero that will follow the owner of the item and learn the last memorized spell and gain the stats of the last casting hero to use in replicating the ability when the item is used
-i also wish to have a peasant unit with the icon and description of the skill available (don't know if it's possible) and preferably not be visible to the owner and also locusted
-i need some hints to help me make an item that can be charged and how to increase the number of charges on it
-i don't know if i need multiple items because the abilities memorised will need to target an enemy , ground or be instant
- I want to set a timer for the item so the recall ability can be used every 7 seconds

If anyone has experience in this please answer .

RangerX

I am justice!
Reaction score
add me on yahoo "zero0vamp" i will help you, I will search for my steal spell ability ;) and i will try to tweak it to use the way you like

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.