Need map deprotection expert

Status
Not open for further replies.

FannyShaver

Reaction score
Here we go. Here's as it follows;
- it is my own map I need deprotected and I can prove map is mine,
- old hard drive broke and data recovery company asks for 550 + VAT GBP to get data back,
- I need an expert who will deprotect it keeping scripts GUI, seen on d3scene that it is possible,
- I will pay for it,
- map is massive and has shitloads of triggers and there is no way on earth I will start over,
- yes, I screwed up not uploading a backup copy anywhere on the internet.

Anyone interested please contact me. I deprotected few times myself, but it keeps converting scripts to JASS, I can't be bothered and I would just as well get all my data from old hard drive instead.

Solu9

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Seeing it's you own map, or so you say, I feel sorry for you. Same thing happened to me and the map is lost. I would direct you to the forum rules and guidelines though.

"Unsupported Topics

• Easy. Don't post stuff that is unsupported. Don't know what's supported or not? Here's an easy reference table:

UNSUPPORTED

- Razor's release
    - Banlist
    - Maphacks
    - Name spoofers
    - No-CD cracks
    - Serial generator
    - Getting keys out of the game
    - DotA rulez
    - DotA blowz
    - Cracks or hacks for any other games or programs
    - Autorefreshers
    - Memory scanners
    - Map Deprotection"
Furthermore, I think offering real payment for help is kinda not allowed as well.

FannyShaver

Reaction score
I am not pasting map I'd love to have deprotected, I am not talking about it or exchanging information. I am looking for someone who is an expert in this field and I shall take it from there.

Imp Midna

Reaction score
Funnily, deprotecting a well protected map requires you to write a few tools (that nobody ever published as it would be sort of immoral) which takes a few days or weeks of work. Looking at this time needed, payment doesn't even look that odd in this context.
However, i really would love to know how he wants to proof that it actually is his map xD

FannyShaver

Reaction score
As soon as it's deprotected the way I want it I can clearly tell exactly what's in which directory as long as long it's kept in GUI, else I am not interested anyway.

Dameon

"All the power in the world resides in the eyes"
Reaction score
no mater how you look at it you are posting about deprotection, rather it be a map or some one that knows about it, it is simply not supported here, there are other sites that do support it. How can we take you at your word if you cant even follow simple forums rules.

Here is an idea that you can do with out getting into to much trouble, buy a pair of rubber gloves, the latex ones with no powder, buy a hard drive just like your old one, same brand and every thing. Now open up the top and swap out the metallic discs inside it being careful not to let them touch anything.

FannyShaver

Reaction score
I like the idea of fixing hard drive myself, but I fear, with my set of skills, I would probably make it even worse! :D I have the same thread on D3Scene. I just seek help anywhere, perhaps someone would fancy earning some money and that by the way could allow me to save some money on using third party company.

Dameon

"All the power in the world resides in the eyes"
Reaction score
there is the option of whoring your self out to a computer nerd, you might get lucky, I tried it once but all I got was punched. Is it weird the only person ever to slap me was a man yet I have gotten punched a lot by women, punched if I was lucky. "Crawls away"

FannyShaver

Reaction score
Oh well, I will probably end up having data recovered then. Apparently it's not too hard to recover GUI triggers if there aren't many, problems begins when there's LOADS. Chances are nearly equal to zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.