Need Pro Terrainer +Rep

Fire-Wolf

S.P.D Smoke Pot Daily, Legalize It!
Reaction score
Hey i need a pro terrainer to terrain my map. I will give credits at the start of the map and in the quests, +rep. I am very lacking in my terrain, and everyone who tests my maps agree. What i need: Towns, forests, lush landscaping, and other things. The map isnt finished and most of the land there is nothing there, so you will have plenty of room to show off your skills. I would also like you to fix the lacking terrain i tried to do.
EDIT: Oops i think i might need the map huh?

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
1) How big is the map?

2) Is the base terraining done? Like where everything is, and the outline of what goes where, cliffs, etc.?

Fire-Wolf

S.P.D Smoke Pot Daily, Legalize It!
Reaction score
the map is 256x256. And no there isnt an outline, so you get to put things where you want them to, so you can be more creative.
EDIT: i also have tft so yea

Draphoelix

It's not the wintercold that's killing me
Reaction score
I think no one here would pay time to put effort on a 256x256 big map when they don't have a single information about it. And just posting the map here and expect someone will do all the work for you isn't something you would expect to be completed.

I suggest you to post more info about it to make people interested of helping you.

Mike889

Reaction score
I suggest making the terrain you own, so you can be proud of your work :D
I also am not a good terrainer, but still I am learning how to terrain. My map used to be crap and boring. Now it already has some beauty.

Jagan

Reaction score
I think no one here would pay time to put effort on a 256x256 big map when they don't have a single information about it. And just posting the map here and expect someone will do all the work for you isn't something you would expect to be completed.

I suggest you to post more info about it to make people interested of helping you.

I agree. 256x256 is by no means small. Nope, not at all.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.