Neutral Building Add/remove unit BUG

XeRo13g

Reaction score
Obviously I have to re-write the post since it was rather confusing and I think I narrowed down the issue.

Lets assume a market with the sell units ability and 12 units each set with unique art-button positions.

Here is what happens when I try to add all 12 units with a trigger:

The 11 first units are added normally but when the 12th unit is added, the first one (position button 0,0) disappears leaving an empty space there(no icon). If I run the trigger that adds the units again, when the first unit is added, the second disappears and so on, until it reaches to the same result... All units in the market, except the first.

It seems that this empty icon is some kind of an ability or a no-unit type unit. I've tested that to several different markets and it does the same thing. Yet, I'm 100% sure that I had those 12 units added before, not sure how.

There is a bypass to this, if the market has one of those 12 units preplaced in the object editor. As far as I know, there is no way to manipulate it's stock and max stock without adding another icon of the same unit to the market.

If anyone has -ANY- idea, suspicion or suggestion, please share.
Thank you in advance.-

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.