Neutral Extra and Neutral Victim

Genyuumaru

Reaction score
Those are 2 players that use the observer slots.

In an AoS style map I have set them up as creeps for both sides. Everything works fine, except that for some reason if they weren't given an order via triggers in the last 10 seconds, they will go back to the spot they were spawned on.

An obvious solution would be to issue orders for every creep every 5 seconds to move to a location, but I'm still open for ideas.

Nexor

Reaction score
Neutral units will go back to their starting point, it can't be helped, try using player slots, not neutral slots

Sirroelivan

Gunnerkrigg Court
Reaction score
You can turn the returning of, either by using the actin "AI - ignore YourUnit's guard position" or in the gameplay constants.

Genyuumaru

Reaction score
If I started using them, that obviosly means that I need the player slots for something else...

As for Sirroelivan - it didn't work with triggers (ignoring guard positions). Could you tell me what exactly do I need to edit in the gameplay constants.

Sooda

Diversity enchants
Reaction score
> Neutral units will go back to their starting point, it can't be helped

Don't give false information. From World Editor file menu pick Advanced > Gameplay Constants, tick box 'Use Custom Values' and set Creep Guard Return Time and Distance to really high value.

File > Preferences and tick box 'Allow Negative Real Values in World Editor' then go and hold down shift + double click on data field. You now can enter huge numbers like 999999999...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.