Neverwinter Nights RPG v1.0

Rommel

Reaction score
At last, my project has been finished, after one month of hard working!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am honored to present you the map, "Neverwinter Nights"!
To see Credits, Press F9 in game.

Map information:
+As the name may have implied, my map is a simulation, an effort to bring the great RPG "Neverwinter Nights" into Warcraft. This is a long game, so far I only made chapter one... More chapters will be made soon! ^^
+The reason it is so large, (7MB+ map size) is because the sound and other imported files. Sorry, but if you want an interesting map, especially if it’s a RPG, you should use imports. That's also the reason it's Single player.

+Your main quest in this game is to find the four Waterdhavian creatures to help cure the Waling Death, a horrible plague which is spreading through Neverwinter City. You can find more information on this by pressing F9.

+At first, you can choose one of the 12 DnD classes to begin with. Each class has four spells and the ability too learn Feats, which have two levels (press ESC to learn). Each class has four feats, while the Paladin and Monk have eight each.

+There is four Henchman available in game: Three in the City of them in Neverwinter and one after you have solved an optional quest. To hire them, you must have at least 100 gold in pocket, and your current henchman has been dismissed. (Note that one dead Henchman does not mean a dismissed henchman, if dead, they will re-spawn at Temple of Tyr)
To interact with a NPC, just go near them, and click to select him/her.
The max hero level is 20.
You can go freely between Districts, but I strongly recommend that you follow this order to finish the main quest's, Peninsula District, Beggar's Nest, Blacklake District and Dock District.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Did you know that:
-The original map has a total of 25000 doodads (mainly indoor scenes and structures.)
-The original map used the House framework, which is a really cool system.
-The map is un-protected, but please do not Mod it without my permission.

------------------------------------------------
That's all, thanks for reading! Any suggestion, comments or votes will be appreciated. Now is the time for downloading:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=83441

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Here's a game I haven't heard of for a while... I shall possibly play it when I feel like going through the hassle of finding it in my list.

trb92

Throwing science at the wall to see what sticks
Reaction score
>-The map is unlock, but please do not Mod it withour my permission.
If you don't want people in your map, protect it. Merely you saying this makes me want to open and edit it for some reason.

>+That large 7MB+ map size is for the sound and many imported files.
It could be made smaller with Vex's map optimizer, which would also prevent most people from editing it.

And fix up your post, damn... Use some real english please, no "u"'s and "r"'s.

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
The only reason that I would not download this map is because your grammar...sucks. I'm sorry if that's offensive, but if you're making an RPG, one of the most important things is grammar, at least, that's my opinion. At least don't use 'r' or 'u;' use 'are' and 'you.'

Varine

Reaction score
If you don't want people in your map, protect it. Merely you saying this makes me want to open and edit it for some reason.

It takes like six seconds to deprotect a map. All that really does is get annoying if you want to update it and can't find the unprotected version.

BlargIAmDead

Reaction score
Knight, didn't you see Rommel's location? Clearly, he-or-she is more used to speaking Westron than our English. :)

Varine, I think it's still a better idea to put up some kind of defense with map protection, than just to hope for the best. If you have a better idea for Rommel, we'd all like to hear it.

Zedzy

ℑΣÐℑΨ
Reaction score
Add some pictures please, usually more people (like me) will download it if it appears like a well-made game (not saying that it isn't just that we don't know that it is).

And fix up your post, damn... Use some real english please, no "u"'s and "r"'s.

I'm sorry if that's offensive, but if you're making an RPG, one of the most important things is grammar, at least, that's my opinion. At least don't use 'r' or 'u;' use 'are' and 'you.'

AS long as there is good grammar in the game.

Varine

Reaction score
Don't protect it, it's a waste of time and ultimately pretty useless. If you want to ensure that people know YOU made it, then put your name in a lot of places. I mean, if someone really wants to get into your map for the purpose of making it seem like they made it, they'll in all probability find a way... unless they're idiots and incapable of using Google, in which case I wouldn't be worried because chances are they won't figure out how to edit most of it anyway.

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
Jeeze what's up with people here and their grammar, they go crazy if it's ever wrong

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
Here's your post a little more neat. I advise you to use this if you don't mind. Its not perfect, But a little better.

At last, my project has been finished, after one month of hard working!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am honored to present you the map, "Neverwinter Nights"!
To see Credits, Press F9 in game.

Map information:
As the name may have implied, my map is a simulation, an effort to bring the great RPG "Neverwinter Nights" into Warcraft. This is a long game, so far I only made chapter one... More chapters will be made soon! ^^
The reason it is so large, (7MB+ map size) is because the sound and other imported files. Sorry, but if you want an interesting map, especially if it’s a RPG, you should use imports. That's also the reason it's Single player.

Your main quest in this game is to find the four Waterdhavian creatures to help cure the Waling Death, a horrible plague which is spreading through Neverwinter City. You can find more information on this by pressing F9.

At first, you can choose one of the 12 DnD classes to begin with. Each class has four spells and the ability too learn Feats, which have two levels (press ESC to learn). Each class has four feats, while the Paladin and Monk have eight each.

There is four Henchman available in game: Three in the City of them in Neverwinter and one after you have solved an optional quest. To hire them, you must have at least 100 gold in pocket, and your current henchman has been dismissed. (Note that one dead Henchman does not mean a dismissed henchman, if dead, they will re-spawn at Temple of Tyr)
  • To interact with a NPC, just go near them, and click to select him/her.
  • The max hero level is 20.
  • You can go freely between Districts, but I strongly recommend that you follow this order to finish the main quest's, Peninsula District, Beggar's Nest, Blacklake District and Dock District.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Did you know that:
  • The original map has a total of 25000 doodads (mainly indoor scenes and structures.)
  • The original map used the House framework, which is a really cool system.
  • The map is un-protected, but please do not Mod it without my permission.

------------------------------------------------
That's all, thanks for reading! Any suggestion, comments or votes will be appreciated. Now is the time for downloading:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=83357

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
Jeeze what's up with people here and their grammar, they go crazy if it's ever wrong
Well, if it's something where the grammar should be correct (for instance, a story or an RPG, where people are supposed to talk correctly), then I would "advise" them to fix it.

Rommel

Reaction score
+Oh, im sorry my friends,...but English is not my first English anyway.
+But anyway the grammar in game should be ok, right?
+I have just updated my map, peeple please check it out
+The reason i do not lock my map is i maybe lost the original map sometimes, and its really suck if i want to update my map.
+And thank you very much, Duskunk. :D

Varine

Reaction score
+Oh, im sorry my friends,...but English is not my first English anyway.

Is it now? If it's of any consolation, I used to go to a free translator thing and used those for a while.

About the map, I got kind of bored playing by myself.

Rommel

Reaction score
Then you should at least give me some comment or suggestion, maybe you are new to Neverwinter Nights?

trb92

Throwing science at the wall to see what sticks
Reaction score
>+The reason it is so large, (7MB+ map size)

...The map you linked is only 3.77MB, not 7+.

bananaHUNT

You can change this now in User CP
Reaction score
I got stuck, because the Henchman kept following me and i couldn't get out.. he wouldn't move. I restarted the map but after a while i got stuck again so i just quit :(

Varine

Reaction score
Then you should at least give me some comment or suggestion, maybe you are new to Neverwinter Nights?

No, I've played it. Well, the actual one. I just got bored... it was lonely.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.