Which idea?

Votes: 4 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sirroelivan

Gunnerkrigg Court
Reaction score
So, I return from the Murky Voids of Time with an itch for some mapping. Unfortunately my brother's been hogging our copy of SCII, so trusty old Warcraft will have to do.

You might remember me from my Chaotica Card Game map. I'm planning to remake it.

Right, so gonna start working on my new map. Problem is, I've got three ways of doing "card game" map. If you guys are willing, I'd like to hear your preferences / suggestions.

1. An actual turnbased card game map, mimicking Magic: The Gathering and such. (With different rules though.) Kinda like my original map.

2. Players play 1v1 in a small closed arena. You control a caster hero. Magic orbs appear regularly at random locations. You can pick them up for mana in order to summon creatures, cast spells and such. (Similar to a Magic game that was made a few years ago.)

3. 8 Players or something similar. Choice of multiple commanders. You summon creatures and cast spells. Large map for all players. Control points give you mana income, give map-wide buffs and the like. (Kinda like Battle Forge if anyone remembers it.)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.