New User Registrations Suspended Temporarily

phyrex1an

Staff Member and irregular helper
Reaction score
Are there spambots in the WC? We've had three threads asking about poetry exposure recently.
If you search for the entire post content within quotes on google and get +10 exact matches, then yes it's spam.

It's starting to get somewhat common that one new "member" start a thread asking about something and then another new "member" answers said question with a link somewhere. Then you search on google and find that the exact same post have been made on 200 other forums and all got the same answer :p

duyen

Reaction score
Just do some basic algebra, like:

What's (5x Squared + 5x + 24) divided by (5x + 2)

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
If you search for the entire post content within quotes on google and get +10 exact matches, then yes it's spam.

It's starting to get somewhat common that one new "member" start a thread asking about something and then another new "member" answers said question with a link somewhere. Then you search on google and find that the exact same post have been made on 200 other forums and all got the same answer :p

Ha! You're exactly right. Someone did post a link to a poetry site, and I checked it out. I assumed it was just an innocent advertisement. I'll report it anyways just in case you guys want to take care of this spam bot threat.

Edit: I guess you guys already took care of it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.